My Goodbye.

This is a discussion on My Goodbye. within the General Chat board part of the General category; Guna miss you panda...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    <GM>Bumblebee is offline I'm The Good Bee :)

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guna miss you panda

Click here To see all my Tutorials and get Help.

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well...not much more to say now... :/
    Goodbye

mr_ice is offline ch4s with <3

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im really sad that your leaving Panda and I can understand you a bit.

Goodbye and good luck to you.

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Please, read carefully. I'm posting my very very honest opinion about this. I am not trying to offend anybody.

I'm sorry to see you leaving. But, about the disrespect, underappreciation and whatnot; I do admit that this has occurred, but in your case this was not only the community's fault. I believe you were somewhat inactive the beginning of this year, after you started being online abit more I noticed how you talk to other people. To me, it seemed like you put yourself above others, plus you appeared moody most of the time. I don't think that makes it easy for other people to appreciate you, or respect you for that matter. I haven't had much (or any) contact with you I guess, so don't bother with this being true, it's just what I thought.
    About the general issue of underappreciation on the community: I think this has been getting better since the About the community's rep behavior. thread, but it still needs improvement. Read further below.
    About the disrespect: I encourage every member of D3Scene to report anything that makes you feel disrespected. If you wish to report a post using the forum's report post function or if you PM Tracky, raza, Hendrik, Serverman, Volund or me doesn't matter. I guarantee you that we will do something against it, but if you keep it to yourself we cannot do anything. There is stuff even we miss, so feel free to report it.

Concluding, I want to say that it is necessary of us all to improve the things we don't like. And then again it is necessary and appreciated to name any, ANY ways you can think of to realize this.
    If we work together, we can make the community better and more active. But we have to cooperate.

Sincerely, Jolinar

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jolinar For This Useful Post:

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Jolinar's comment and well said.

As far as disrespect is concerned, it also depends on the way one interacts on the site. We see few members complaining that the community is inactive and so they leave from here. Why is that those members never take a measure to help in improving the community?

In general, if you expect someone to appreciate your works it is necessary that you appreciate their works too. It is not always fair when someone remains inactive for a long time and comes back and says that the community itself is very inactive. We have a new bunch of active users on D3scene and probably that makes old users being unfamiliar with interactions.

Please do post your views and ideas regarding helping out the community rather than choosing the exit which worsens it more.

I have always said this, " Keep contributing and get along with the community's activities, all your works are noticed but please do not post for the sake of rep".

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to razathru For This Useful Post:

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't know what to say now but I got this stupid feeling to answer to this thread now...
    Keep contributing and get along with the community's activities, all your works are noticed but please do not post for the sake of rep
    Agreed, and about the rep, rep whenever you see something helpfull then all of this is even a lesser problem.
    @Jolinar I share the first part in your post, but I didn't see panda doing anything that could appear moody (I know it's your own opinion).
    It's always ok to "take a break from d3scene", but quitting forever won't be a solution (at least not for me since I spend more than 2 hours a day here and I don't know anything better to do )
    Panda, you might want to change your opinion. People can change...
    Edit: Seems like writing walls of text comes with the global mod rank O:

Solidify is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good bye.

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im getting sick of the word "rep" or "reputation" tbh :/ (it's been a issue since some big months and it starts to get really annoying!!)

Can't you guys put in your head this "Give rep wherever you see something usefull." If you don't get is because it isn't usefull, if it isn't try make better! :/

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaskame For This Useful Post:

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Agree @Kaskame

This was once a great community, now its getting more and more like a game about getting an higher and higher score (Your amount of rep if you didnt get it).
    Now basically everything is about reputation and someone is taking it way to seriously.

And wow look? I told everyone my view without the great wall of text
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malish For This Useful Post:

Flying Panda is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway,since this is getting a flame-thread on me,mind locking it.
    Also,I've read somebody writing something about not posting for the sake of rep.
    And had you known me better,you wouldn't have said it (to whoever said it,can't read it all again),because you would have known I don't do that.
    I even stopped after 2hours long guides where I've gotten 1 thanks in 200 views.
    From Alex.Yeah.

Anyway,no I won't reconsider coming back.Because I was active.
    Yea I was.But nobody ever noticed or cared.

And raza,you just showed how little you cared.
    I was inactive for a long time and I came back crying about how everyone is inactive?
    You're just digging deeper,hope the thank yous you've gotten on that post are well-worth putting me down and showing no care.

Jolinar thinks I put myself above others and that Im moody yet has written how he has not had any time to get to know me.Suit yourself.

I don't really care anymore.I really don't.
    I'm just down about not seeing Tracky,Alex and Marc anymore.

Anyway,continue flaming me now raza,tell me how I was inactive (when i wasnt,you just didn't care to even read what I had to write,ever) and that Im crying about shit.
    Hope you get 10 more thankyous on that post.

And If you really do think Jolinar,that Im quitting because Im getting no reputation,I am GLAD that I am leaving,seeing how you think of me.
    Fuck.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flying Panda For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast