My Goodbye.

This is a discussion on My Goodbye. within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Flying Panda Anyway,since this is getting a flame-thread on me,mind locking it. Also,I've read somebody writing something ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Panda View Post
    Anyway,since this is getting a flame-thread on me,mind locking it.
    Also,I've read somebody writing something about not posting for the sake of rep.
    And had you known me better,you wouldn't have said it (to whoever said it,can't read it all again),because you would have known I don't do that.
    I even stopped after 2hours long guides where I've gotten 1 thanks in 200 views.
    From Alex.Yeah.

Anyway,no I won't reconsider coming back.Because I was active.
    Yea I was.But nobody ever noticed or cared.

And raza,you just showed how little you cared.
    I was inactive for a long time and I came back crying about how everyone is inactive?
    You're just digging deeper,hope the thank yous you've gotten on that post are well-worth putting me down and showing no care.

Jolinar thinks I put myself above others and that Im moody yet has written how he has not had any time to get to know me.Suit yourself.

I don't really care anymore.I really don't.
    I'm just down about not seeing Tracky,Alex and Marc anymore.

Anyway,continue flaming me now raza,tell me how I was inactive (when i wasnt,you just didn't care to even read what I had to write,ever) and that Im crying about shit.
    Hope you get 10 more thankyous on that post.

And If you really do think Jolinar,that Im quitting because Im getting no reputation,I am GLAD that I am leaving,seeing how you think of me.
    Fuck.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the rest of you life is good. Thank you for expressing how you truly felt.

<GM>Bumblebee is offline I'm The Good Bee :)

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i gave you respect

Click here To see all my Tutorials and get Help.

geezer105 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a website you'll live. I really show no sympathy . You'll get over it.

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyway,since this is getting a flame-thread on me,mind locking it.
    Also,I've read somebody writing something about not posting for the sake of rep.
    And had you known me better,you wouldn't have said it (to whoever said it,can't read it all again),because you would have known I don't do that.
    I even stopped after 2hours long guides where I've gotten 1 thanks in 200 views.
    From Alex.Yeah.

Anyway,no I won't reconsider coming back.Because I was active.
    Yea I was.But nobody ever noticed or cared.

I was inactive for a long time and I came back crying about how everyone is inactive?
    You're just digging deeper,hope the thank yous you've gotten on that post are well-worth putting me down and showing no care.

Jolinar thinks I put myself above others and that Im moody yet has written how he has not had any time to get to know me.Suit yourself.

I don't really care anymore.I really don't.
    I'm just down about not seeing Tracky,Alex and Marc anymore.

Anyway,continue flaming me now raza,tell me how I was inactive (when i wasnt,you just didn't care to even read what I had to write,ever) and that Im crying about shit.
    Hope you get 10 more thankyous on that post.

And If you really do think Jolinar,that Im quitting because Im getting no reputation,I am GLAD that I am leaving,seeing how you think of me.
    Fuck.
    This is getting overboard. Learn to deal with criticism.

Bad troll is bad.
    QQ.
    Closed.

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In general, if you expect someone to appreciate your works it is necessary that you appreciate their works too. It is not always fair when someone remains inactive for a long time and comes back and says that the community itself is very inactive. We have a new bunch of active users on D3scene and probably that makes old users being unfamiliar with interactions.
    I'm sorry but you seem to be offended with my comments, all my comments are in general for those who remained inactive, It was never about just you. It is disappointing to see a good contributor like you going away. We have no intention to flame any user, with the community itself being inactive it is same case for whomever remained inactive. My opinions were generally for all.

"I'm not here for rep"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to razathru For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123