lvlarshall chat here now =)

This is a discussion on lvlarshall chat here now =) within the General Chat board part of the General category; Last comment from you : lvlarshall Wannabe Member Join Date: Jul 2007 Posts: 17 Rep Power: 1 Reputation: 1 rangekeeper ...

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lvlarshall chat here now =)

Last comment from you :
    lvlarshall
    Wannabe Member Join Date: Jul 2007

rangekeeper u respond EVERY topic what's new .. why respond on my kitty run now? u never responded it so far..

Moving it here so its no longer spamming in the wrong place .

I click the button called "new posts" and if new ones appear i read them and then if i want to post something ON-TOPIC then i will. Its not called spam its called being active you should learn the diffrence, oh i never realised its YOUR RUN KITTY RUN. I'm ever so sorry that you OWN that thread!! and its YOURS!

I post where i feel the need to and if i don't feel the need to then i won't. Its like me saying "Dokken why did you make the thread" duh...Why did YOU post in that thread?
    P.S this is not flame a discussion between me, deucde and lvlarshall!

lvlarshall is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no boy, im at forums for a long time, probably i started when u couldn't even touch your keyboard.

Spam = Responding useless stuff

when someone opens a topic, it's nice if u are interested in it.. When someone responds a topic, it's nice to reply when u are interested in it..
    what do u do?

Respond every single topic/comment/thread or what so ever.. even if u dont know someting usefull to say in here.. this is called spam.. the fast way to get mass posts by replyíng every single topic.. im sure a lot of people here has noticed this.. im here for 1 day now and every time i see at new posts.. ur name :/ how strange... and at meanwhile u keep telling about ur maphack.. it would be much better.. blablabla.. How long are u saying this already??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO please post "all these time" where i have posted about my maphack thats off-topic. Also spam has multiple meanings and i never said which forums i said THIS FORUM so please learn to read before replying. I rarely ever spam if i see a topic i go have a look and if i feel the need to post something thats on-topic then i will.

Your version of spam "responding useless stuff" thats actually incorrect if someone creates a topic called "favourite chocolate bar" and if someone replys with "mars bar" thats not USEFUL information therefore your saying that its spam rofl. My name isn't at "every" post neither is me about my maphack im going to be making its infact YOU who has posted YOUR maphack everywhere. Your just angry at me because i told you on how i can make a better maphack then me but all you have done is made a fool of yourself infront of everyone and people would agree with me and nothing with you.

Please learn what "every single" means, it means that every last one without missing any out which their are 100+ topics on which i havn't posted in when i have been here so gets your facts right .

So please stop making a fool of yourself and move on i post relevant information in the correct place which is not spam dear friend.

*EDIT*
    this is not flaming or insulting or anything of this sort its just a conversation in "general" chat in which it is your all welcome (ofc) to express your views and opinions.

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /support lvlarshall

This is another one of those retarded threads you just love to make. Will you please keep private messages, um... private!? Jesus fucking Christ...

lvlarshall is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because im right and it wasn't a private message this was started in the warcraft III stratigies thats stickyed so get your facts right. I proved him wrong in every aspect GG .
    *EDIT*
    It's not my fault if people wth a lower IQ want to start on me and expect to win =D. Well i proven him wrong in everything so sure close it !

Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im going have to agree with Rangekper on this one. (For the mostpart at least) Rangepker I think he was refering to his post in my Run Kitty Run thread. Anyways I don't see it as pointless, as he gave his opinion on the map. Also lvlarshall there is no need for pointless insults. If you are caught making any further insults against any other member in a section other than Flame Wars, an infraction will be made against your account. Also thread closed.