Reason to continue life?

This is a discussion on Reason to continue life? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Glupus I agree with you guys, without a GF or in my case a FF. watwat. fapfriend? ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glupus View Post
    I agree with you guys, without a GF or in my case a FF.
    watwat. fapfriend? EW :<

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    watwat. fapfriend? EW :<
    Ye... but she dont have anything to fap -.-

Suicide is an act of someone that lack courage to face life and kick the shit outa the problems (aka solving them)
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Malish For This Useful Post:

AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glupus View Post
    Ye... but she dont have anything to fap -.-

Suicide is an act of someone that lack courage to face life and kick the shit outa the problems (aka solving them)
    I Agree big time. I used to think of suicide a lot but being around better people then I used to be around has helped a lot.

YourName is offline THE ONE AND ONLY DARK KNIGHTY

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRaininPandas View Post
    If you are saying this in the way I think you are meaning it, you're wrong a real coward would end his own life. Someone who can't come to terms with a daily life.
    Well, maybe I'm just acting too friendly.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wow.. That's a serious question.
    When I first thought about it I was like: "Sure thing, because of my friends, family, girlfriend, stuff like that!"
    But when I re-thought about it.. I just noticed that it's way more serious...
    Afterall, I don't have that much what would be worth to life for ( No, that doesn't mean I'm suicidal >.< ) but it's true.

Sure, I have some friends, but after my last year I noticed, that I've got a lot of unreal friends (as always) which were directly after my illness like: "Philipp ? Who's that."
    Also, I don't have something you would call an "easy life" at all.
    I went through a lot of struggle, aswell as I have to work hard for everything I want. (Remember, I'm talking about my RL, not the VL )
    The illness I had ( I know, I'm kinda QQ atm, Jolinar ) made me to get a step backwards..
    I've to repeat school ( one class ) and therefore I miss a lot of my real friends.
    Even tho, I'll be able to see them. Also, there are like 50% of my old classmates in my new classes again All of them failed in school
    Nevermind, I'm not rich, I've nothing which is "awesome much". I'm just normal.

After all these negative aspects, here's the turn-around
    I may not have that MUCH friends, nor am I popular that much ( I just fuckin' can't stop to tell what I'm REALLY thinking about something all the time ).
    But hey, I've got my girlfriend which loves me for real and went through all the hard times with me.
    @Glupus: Sure, I got your point. But for the moment, I can really, REALLY enjoy the time with her. I miss her even tho we see us nearly everyday. Also, the question was which reasons you've got to continue your life, which may tend to your current situation. Like: Why you like your life ( ATM! )
    I'm not saying that the relationship between me and my GF will stay forever, but as long as it's working and we like us, I'll enjoy it. I'll just simply enjoy it..

I've got new friends, which actually care about me way more than my ex-"real"-friends did. Some of them visited me sometimes while I was ill, when I didn't even knew their name O_o But they knew me and got to knew what happened to me.
    Lovely friends imo

Also, I'm allowed to go to school, which grants me the ability to meet new peoples, learn something about the world, and allows me to drive with my car everyday ( I really love it, lol )

I've got a job which allows me to earn some bucks. Not much, but hey, atleast a bit

In the end I think, my life is not above average, but it's worth to continue it

For the virtual life.. well, I got some really nice friends through D3Scene, which are important for me aswell
    I won't name y'all now, got to work now
    I hope you enjoy the wall of text Sorry for any mistake I made - You can keep 'em.

Best regards, Tracky

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:

eZ]aCx is offline Steve Jobs ͩͮ͗͂̋̃͏̷̻̼+ͭ̋̐
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricius View Post
    The internet is really really great. FOR P.
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricius View Post
    Gosh, you want to achieve your DEEPEST dreams? Perv :p
    Lol that just made my day.

And holy shit tracky, longest, post, everrrr But serious nonetheless.

Resigned GFX Moderator. Left for professional GFX teams. Find me here

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    Wow.. That's a serious question.
    When I first thought about it I was like: "Sure thing, because of my friends, family, girlfriend, stuff like that!"
    But when I re-thought about it.. I just noticed that it's way more serious...
    Afterall, I don't have that much what would be worth to life for ( No, that doesn't mean I'm suicidal >.< ) but it's true.

Sure, I have some friends, but after my last year I noticed, that my I've got a lot of unreal friends (as always) which were directly after my illness like: "Philipp ? Who's that."
    Also, I don't have something you would call an "easy life" at all.
    I went through a lot of struggle, aswell as I have to work hard for everything I want. (Remember, I'm talking about my RL, not the VL )
    The illness I had ( I know, I'm kinda QQ atm, Jolinar ) made me to get a step backwards..
    I've to repeat school ( one class ) and therefore I miss a lot of my real friends.
    Even tho, I'll be able to see them. Also, there are like 50% of my old classmates in my new classes again All of them failed in school
    Nevermind, I'm not rich, I've nothing which is "awesome much". I'm just normal.

After all these negative aspects, here's the turn-around
    I may not have that MUCH friends, nor am I popular that much ( I just fuckin' can't stop to tell what I'm REALLY thinking about something all the time ).
    But hey, I've got my girlfriend which loves me for real and went through all the hard times with me.
    @Glupus: Sure, I got your point. But for the moment, I can really, REALLY enjoy the time with her. I miss her even tho we see us nearly everyday. Also, the question was which reasons you've got to continue your life, which may tend to your current situation. Like: Why you like your life ( ATM! )
    I'm not saying that the relationship between me and my GF will stay forever, but as long as it's working and we like us, I'll enjoy it. I'll just simply enjoy it..

I've got new friends, which actually care about me way more than my ex-"real"-friends did. Some of them visited me sometimes while I was ill, when I didn't even knew their name O_o But they knew me and got to knew what happened to me.
    Lovely friends imo

Also, I'm allowed to go to school, which grants me the ability to meet new peoples, learn something about the world, and allows me to drive with my car everyday ( I really love it, lol )

I've got a job which allows me to earn some bucks. Not much, but hey, atleast a bit

In the end I think, my life is not above average, but it's worth to continue it

For the virtual life.. well, I got some really nice friends through D3Scene, which are important for me aswell
    I won't name y'all now, got to work now
    I hope you enjoy the wall of text Sorry for any mistake I made - You can keep 'em.

Best regards, Tracky
    (:

Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I peed on myself when I saw Tracky's text wall. I was scared... Though once again, Tracky makes sense. If I'm going to meet one person from D3Scene in real life, it'd have to be Tracky. I'd love to meet all of you, but then I wouldn't be evul.

YourName is offline THE ONE AND ONLY DARK KNIGHTY

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <3 Tracky

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged