Mysterious Trailer

This is a discussion on Mysterious Trailer within the General Chat board part of the General category; Anyone seen, or heard, the trialer for the Untilted Trailer bfore Transformers? some people say it's Godzilla, Cthulhu, Voltron, or ...

bushybeard is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mysterious Trailer

Anyone seen, or heard, the trialer for the Untilted Trailer bfore Transformers? some people say it's Godzilla, Cthulhu, Voltron, or The Parasite.

Then having those puzzles from Ethanhaaswasright.com....and if someone knows how to sole them let me know.

Last edited by bushybeard; 07-08-2007 at 07:39 AM.

Havok is offline 13E7N3S5!
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoa,dude wtf is with that site.Its just some wierd circle things with triangles popping out.
    well have pressed tab a bunch to see if there was hidden buttons and nope,nothing at all.and when i press the buttons on the circle thing they just begin popping up.

Well i google searched this and came up with a bunch of stuff called Cloverfeild and that a bunch of people solved it on youtube.com just go looking on there and type Ethanhaaswasright.com in the search bar

EDIT got it,its just a really big puzzle.And when you solve them it comes up with REALLY wierd stuff
    EDIT 2 Okay,this guy (i couldn't remember his name) said this "if you find this message your one of use,Please find more.You only have untill August 1st to complete this" LOL this is REALLY wierd

EDIT 3 OOOHHHHH i remember that trailer.That was freaking awsome and i want to see it.It involves some aliens or something coming and destroying stuff.I think i saw what it was but i can't remember.If you guys don't know what im talking about it was the trailer where they were havin a party and a "earthquake" happened
    Last edited by Havok; 07-10-2007 at 04:14 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay,first of all sry for the double post

IMPORTANT
    figured out the whole thing.
    1st Puzzle
    the buttons will pop up.You must press them in the order they pop up

2nd Puzzle
    You must spell HAAS with it.You can get the alphabet press scrolling your mouse over the star to the right

3rd Puzzle
    Just a game of Chinese Checkers.Its kinda easy (and fun!)

4th Puzzle
    just move in this order
    ↑←↓↓←→↑→↑←←

5th
    You must spell THEBEGINNINGISTHEEND use the alphabet thing.

Once you are done give him your name and email address and wait untill August 1st then go back to Ethan Haas Was Right - Look to the stars for help

You get a wierd code that says Divinus (i suggest keeping that) some code
    I also suggest keeping the code 54312,i think it was the answer to puzzle 5 but who knows.

I think this all leads up to MAYBE a Transformers 2 movie since the symbols used at Ethan Haas Was Right - Look to the stars for help are used in Transformers.
    Though i think this is something BIG and thank you for mentioning this bushybeard for you!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey well i did some more searching today.And on youtube i came up with this video (Will only be up for atleast 1 day)

if that one is no longer up or you want better quality try here Cloverfield (BETTER QUALITY) - New JJ Abrams Project

And for EVEN BETTER quality and a HD Version go here Apple - Trailers - 01-18-08 (you need quick time for it to work)

it looks like something crashes to earth.then starts hurling boulders (EDIT it doesn't hurl boulders it just hurled the head of the statue of liberty) of some sort.So heres the trailers
    Last edited by Havok; 07-11-2007 at 05:14 AM.

Pitbull is offline All Killer No Filler.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I saw this trailer when I saw Transformers. I was wondering what it was. Lol.
    Remember if someone helps you/posts something useful them.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya,off topic for a sec but whats with the sudden increase in size of the usernames of most people? my username seems bigger than normal,is it just me?

alsowhen watching the trailer here Apple - Trailers - 01-18-08 stop it at 1:12 and look around for something that says 2004
    ACE
    Last edited by Havok; 07-11-2007 at 05:17 AM.

Pitbull is offline All Killer No Filler.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if you noticed Hend added a update for active users so their names show in bold.
    Remember if someone helps you/posts something useful them.