Razor Diamond Problems

This is a discussion on Razor Diamond Problems within the General Chat board part of the General category; I don't know in which section this should go, so I post it here. Mod plz move it I just ...

ZeD
    ZeD is offline RoR 0x266E

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Razor Diamond Problems

I don't know in which section this should go, so I post it here. Mod plz move it

I just bought a Razer Diamondback Plasma and I'm having a bit of a difficult time getting used to it. The mouse seems to 'slide' around as if it was partially on ice or lagging behind or something, its hard to explain. I just cant seem to get used to using it, even after messing about with the sensitivity and stuff.

Am I going crazy? Or does anyone else know what I'm on about?

My brother bought a Logitech MX518 and although I've never been a fan of that shape of mouse I actually prefer its movement to the new one. If I still can't get used to the Razer, and noone has any suggestions, I may have to scrap it and swap.

Any suggestions?

WaitForUfo is offline KING OF ROC
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like it could be faulty - I have a Diamondback Chameleon and know quite a few people with Plasmas and none of them have complained about a problem like that. This is the fastest and most responsive mouse I've ever used, and I've never had anything even remotely resembling lag with it. Contact Razer support.

ZeD
    ZeD is offline RoR 0x266E

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I will big thx for support. +Rep