RelationShip Help

This is a discussion on RelationShip Help within the General Chat board part of the General category; Hmm. First, how old are you? How old is she?...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    xxtaylorxx is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. First, how old are you? How old is she?

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RelationShip Help

Spet and Ez I actually think she likes me and has a crush on me. So yeah...

And Taylor I PMed you

xxtaylorxx is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, wow. I'll try to help out.

Most of it has to do with confidence on your part. When you DO finally get up the courage to ask her, you should be completely confident almost to being cocky. I know when I was younger, someone would come up to me and be all like, "Hey Tay, I'm *insert* and I think you're pretty cool. I'm heading out to go see that new movie *insert movie* with a few friends and was just seeing if you wanted to tag along." (With friends is a more "safe" environment to hang out with, and they'd be your friends, so don't really ask if HER friends want to come along, let HER ask if it's ok for her friends to come.)

Also, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FRIENDS GOING!!! You'd be super creeper #1 if you have no friends show up.

Be super sure with yourself, almost as if she SHOULD say yes. And don't even LET a "no thanks" or anything let you down. Don't even SHOW it. If she says no, just play it off like it's no biggy and follow up with something like, "Oh, cool. No problem, just wanted to see if you'd be up for it. Maybe another time then. Oh hey, what's your number btw? Just so later on maybe we can do something else."

Don't "ASK" for her number, just kind of assume she's going to give it to you anyway. (Asking is saying, "Can I get your number?" -- NOT asking in a way is saying, "Oh, what's your number, btw?" - I can't explain it, but there's a big difference between asking permission and just asking for it as if you expect it to be given). And if she doesn't give it to you, or gives you an excuse about not having one, then let it go, cause she won't be that interested in you. (It's like two strikes, you're out)

But either way, play like it's not a big thing. Whether you get her information or not.
    For some reason, that really made me interested in boys when I was your age.

Just remember, it's all about confidence. Be almost cocky. Like you're awesome, and everyone else knows you're awesome, and you know everyone knows you're awesome.

And LOOK at her. Don't look down at your toes and mumble into your tummy when you talk to her ^^

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxtaylorxx For This Useful Post:

<GM>Bumblebee is offline I'm The Good Bee :)

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxtaylorxx View Post
    Ah, wow. I'll try to help out.

Most of it has to do with confidence on your part. When you DO finally get up the courage to ask her, you should be completely confident almost to being cocky. I know when I was younger, someone would come up to me and be all like, "Hey Tay, I'm *insert* and I think you're pretty cool. I'm heading out to go see that new movie *insert movie* with a few friends and was just seeing if you wanted to tag along." (With friends is a more "safe" environment to hang out with, and they'd be your friends, so don't really ask if HER friends want to come along, let HER ask if it's ok for her friends to come.)

Also, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FRIENDS GOING!!! You'd be super creeper #1 if you have no friends show up.

Be super sure with yourself, almost as if she SHOULD say yes. And don't even LET a "no thanks" or anything let you down. Don't even SHOW it. If she says no, just play it off like it's no biggy and follow up with something like, "Oh, cool. No problem, just wanted to see if you'd be up for it. Maybe another time then. Oh hey, what's your number btw? Just so later on maybe we can do something else."

Don't "ASK" for her number, just kind of assume she's going to give it to you anyway. (Asking is saying, "Can I get your number?" -- NOT asking in a way is saying, "Oh, what's your number, btw?" - I can't explain it, but there's a big difference between asking permission and just asking for it as if you expect it to be given). And if she doesn't give it to you, or gives you an excuse about not having one, then let it go, cause she won't be that interested in you. (It's like two strikes, you're out)

But either way, play like it's not a big thing. Whether you get her information or not.
    For some reason, that really made me interested in boys when I was your age.

Just remember, it's all about confidence. Be almost cocky. Like you're awesome, and everyone else knows you're awesome, and you know everyone knows you're awesome.

And LOOK at her. Don't look down at your toes and mumble into your tummy when you talk to her ^^
    i would have said that, but coming from a girl that should help him a lot xD

Click here To see all my Tutorials and get Help.

PottasiumSheep is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find that its a lot easier to have confidence with girls online or over a text message so what i would start with is talking to her on Facebook or texting her if you can get her number then you can work a solid relationship from there just remember, DON'T GET PUT IN THE FRIEND ZONE CAUSE THEN YOU PUT HER IN THE RAPE ZONE.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PottasiumSheep For This Useful Post:

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PottasiumSheep View Post
    I find that its a lot easier to have confidence with girls online or over a text message so what i would start with is talking to her on Facebook or texting her if you can get her number then you can work a solid relationship from there just remember, DON'T GET PUT IN THE FRIEND ZONE CAUSE THEN YOU PUT HER IN THE RAPE ZONE.
    Never.Ever.Use.FB.or.any.IM to talk to her!!Use it to stalk her up (check where she's going on the weekend and be there too)
    I don't remember how old you were but afaik, being cocky helps. The girls in your age should still be stupid enough to search for a "cool" guy and not a romantic guy. If you know she likes romantic guys, you know what to do. Grab a flower and ask her out. If she says no, well, find a hotter one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RelationShip Help

Well lets get this straight I really don't think she'd like someone acting cocky to her. She is more sensitive type and quite (kinda like me)

So the methods you say may not be the best. And in Canada or at least at our school everyone takes it slow. You don't go out to the movies or whatever right away. It's more like your just chatting and hanging out and stuff at the school ( almost like being there friend but a little more)

Then once you know each other better you take em to your house or whatever go places.

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't read the other posts except your main post.

Firstly, dont ask others for help. Do it yourself, try to get to know what she likes and move accordingly. Don't force anything into her mind or whatever.

Trust your instincts when you are with/around her but don't be kiddish.

Whatever cool stuffs you try to do, make sure she notices that But don't be over smart.

Be what you are! If you are worth it, she will like you otherwise "JUST MOVE ON".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RelationShip Help

I understand that if it doesn't work out I can just move on but I don't really have that confidence to ask her out in the first place

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast