RelationShip Help

This is a discussion on RelationShip Help within the General Chat board part of the General category; If all else fails, 'does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?'...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If all else fails, 'does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?'

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

jpheonix is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RelationShip Help

Quote Originally Posted by Spet View Post
    I think you should just ask her out on a date then if the date goes well then u know what to do ;D i recommend teh movies =3
    The movies is a terrible place for a first date, you need to talk to her get to know her. 2 hours of silent awkwardness will not be a good start towards your goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpheonix is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RelationShip Help

Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post
    I understand that if it doesn't work out I can just move on but I don't really have that confidence to ask her out in the first place
    Don't listen to these guys who say just ask her out it's easy. The truth Is we know better than that. It's hardwired in our DNA, we need to make a girl laugh or show her some good trait before we feel confident enough to ask her. Create those circumstances and you will then be In the position to ask her.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jpheonix For This Useful Post:

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post
    And in Canada or at least at our school everyone takes it slow. You don't go out to the movies or whatever right away. It's more like your just chatting and hanging out and stuff at the school ( almost like being there friend but a little more)

Then once you know each other better you take em to your house or whatever go places.
    And you have to do it like them? Surprise her by doing it the way you wanna do it. It'll make you special!

Quote Originally Posted by jpheonix View Post
    The movies is a terrible place for a first date, you need to talk to her get to know her. 2 hours of silent awkwardness will not be a good start towards your goal.

Usually in my area, going to the movies is always connected with a dinner. The movie gives you a great beginning of a conversation and everybody loves food!(NOT MCDONALDS!)

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I really want to get into a relationship with a girl but I just lack the confidence to go ask here out.

I don't really have that confidence to ask her out in the first place.
    Done. I found the problem.

First of all, don't think about consequences. It doesn't matter what may happen. By talking to her, asking if she's interested in doing something with you, having a coke or whatever, is way cooler than all the kiddos around, being like " he asked her " - Just me different than others are.

If you're just like everyone else, people won't notice you.
    Do you remember all the last persons you looked at in school when you entered school ? Doubt that. But you STILL remember this guy, being totaly crazy and running around naked at school, don't you ?
    Being different is the way to go. Be better, or if you're not able to be better, be funny or atleast interesting.
    You think she isn't interested in anything you do ? Well, try to meet up with her. It hasn't to be cinema, movies or dinner. It can be something like "learning group" or even just some hangarounds in the city. - It really doesn't matter. Anyway, if you meet up with her, let her talk. Woman LOVE to talk. And if she doesn't - Well, talk about your teachers, last happenings or weekend activities. There's so much space to talk.. so much STUFF to talk about.

If you think you're not confident enough - Well, you might try to get her involved with your friends. If you and your friends will do something cool - Why not asking her to join ? There is also a way not to make it that obvious (If you're THAT scared).
    Just go around with your friends, talking about things you might do. Whenever you got a topic and she's somewhere around you - Shout around like " IS THERE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN US ? " - Just for the lulz (that's atleast what people will think [they might even think you're just stupid or crazy, but nvm, as I said before, don't care about others opinion]). - No one will answer you, probably, BUT people will have a look at you - That's your chance. If she's looking at you, just ask her DIRECTLY if she's willing to join you (like this: "You ? I heard you wanna join us Tomorrow 18 o'clock!".
    Most likely she'll be fuckin' confused and therefore just give you an okay or totally shocked "NO NEVAR PEDO!"

The best tip: Do not care about others opinion.

Hope that helped.
    Best regards, Tracky

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:

lloyd1 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Advice:

Don't listen to any posts that start with: "In my school"

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confidence 101:
    step one:
    Drink something with alcohol
    Step two:
    Get drunk
    Step three:
    Make sure you dont care about anything anymore
    Step four:
    Ask her out
    Step five:
    ???
    Step six:
    PROFIT!
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serverman For This Useful Post:

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmmm... I know I cant help but The first step will be to start a conversation with her... all the rest will follow after the first "Hi"..
    Just take a deep breath and jump into it... If she is interested, you will soon find out

But dont ask others for clues.. its your life... and choises are a big part of it.
    Good luck Justin =)
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Malish For This Useful Post:

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RelationShip Help

Thanks guys for the advice. Now I just need to somehow meet up with her. And maybe I'll give an update if it works.

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should get to her as soon as you see her alone and talk to her about anything, than later (not that day) ask her out...
    Woot

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast