I had again a brilliant idea.
So I heard you like to draw. Here is it. An unofficial (yet) Drawing of the month.
It's like the SotM, but the only change is that you must do a hand-draw.
So what will be the winner get an award? Well 's - not really.
So it's not the best award but still something. The winner can set the next week's theme, about what the participants will draw next!
So everyone who can draw is welcome here!
1. One entry per person.
2. Drawing must have the stated themein it.
3. Post your entries in this thread.
4. Only hand drawing. No Photoshop!
5. Do not post your entry anywhere on D3Scene besides this thread. Ex- Do not present your drawing in the showcase-section of other forums.
6. You CANT use a drawing made in the past.
7. You must make the drawing yourself
8. Submissions will last from November 29th - December 2nd.
9. Must contain your D3Scene username (initials - so that we can identify you made it)
10. You can scan it or take a photo of it.
11. With a pencil or pen or whatsoever (even with colours) you can make your drawing
12. Breaking one of these rules may disqualify you.
1. Voting will take place every friday till sunday
2. One vote per person.
3. An Admin is going to check for multiple Accounts / IP's on every vote. Therefore, don't abuse the system with Multiple Account - Votes. This will result in an infraction or even a Lifetime ban. You have been warned.
This weeks theme will be: PEDOBEAR