Resignation

This is a discussion on Resignation within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Stroh U forgot to close the thread ewww why so troll. dictatorship is a good thing...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post
    U forgot to close the thread
    ewww why so troll. dictatorship is a good thing

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    I'm no troll! U mad?

Smoogel is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "So that something is if there is any chance for advancement. And I've been told that there isn't. So why stay. I have no reason. My goal here was to help people as much as possible. It's like in a job why stay at it if you can never advance. Why wouldn't you move on somewhere else?"

You could always wait until a spot is available. Not much is up for grabs as soon as you want it. If you waited longer while still doing a lot for the forums , you could of advanced.

Also, if your goal was to help as much as possible, why are you going and not staying? You could stay and help more with your current position as a mod.

Sorry to hear you got to go. And good luck where ever the interwebs takes you next. A new community can be just a click away
    Last edited by Smoogel; 12-11-2010 at 03:01 PM.

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpzz View Post
    Bye Fogest, good luck with everything.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire View Post
    Honestly, you have been being pretty annoying with hoping for becoming a GMod. You should be here to help, not to get promotions. There are some immature people here, yes, but what good is a community of solemn people who don't know how to have fun? Trust me, you will get respect when you deserve it.
    No I won't, I've waited to long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Peace out girl scout.
    Be safe out there, other forums arent nice like us, right Kevin hahahahahah
    Fog .. honestly though, on your forums, try not be so uptight .. live a little, and enjoy yourself !
    Otherwise you cant be one of us cool-kids
    I don't even really care what you say you don't know me and your just a random dude who has been gone for ages and came from know where

Quote Originally Posted by Sifex View Post
    I kinda agree that this forum can do with some (*cough*) immature cleaning up (*cough*)

Its his choice to leave, so be it.
    Cya bro, miss ya.
    Thanks. It's true
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I agree there are some immature posts here, I admit some are from me .. but who takes them serious ? Like I mean you guys dont know me in real life, so it shouldnt bug you right ? Well thats my view on it anyway =/
    Yeah it should. I should feel like I'mon a forum with 16-21 year olds or older not little babies.

Quote Originally Posted by SW_yeta View Post
    Send me all those reps before you left plzzzzzzz.
    j/k.

Good bye to ya, even though I dont know you that much, wish ya luck
    Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spet View Post
    Ouch, i think i can agree with some stuff that he said, other then that GG
    Yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zo8 View Post
    While some things you say might be correct, you need to think of that this is teh intrawebz. The thing here is that everybody can be anonymous and say what they want. If you want a place to advance, go find a job, do not use an internet forum because that is not what it is made for. It is made for people to have fun and have a good time together for the most part, which I am having. For some reason you aren't and therefore you decide to leave, that is your choice, but I honestly think that you can not blame it on the community, you have nobody but yourself to blame if anything.

I am not sad that you are leaving because I think that, at most points, you have been acting like an attention and power-hungry whore. I went there. Anyhow I wish you good luck on your further life, and I hope you realize that internet is not always srs bznz.

-Zo8.
    Me no care.
    Immature ^^ Just don't even post if your going to do that
    Quote Originally Posted by Spindrift23 View Post
    Lol. It's about time you left you power abuser.
    You don't know me and stuff was blown out of proportion so stop relying on rumors as your source of hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advisory View Post
    Fogest, good luck in the future. I wish you would have become more respect, but maybe you're not meant for this community. Maybe it's really hard, maybe it's not as bad as you think. Although these flames in the past it was a great time with you. And I forgive you that you reported me cuz of rep-abuse [ ~~ ]. You should also work in your real life tbh you were nearly always online. So that's my hint for you.
    Regards,
    Advisory
    Yeah me too. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by razathru View Post
    Bad decision, nor do I wish to comment more about it here. There is no point making an explanation or comment from my side. You over expected something and since you didn't get it you are leaving.

Finally...its your life, your views and your decision. So go ahead with it.

All the best for your activity in your backup forums.

Regards,
    Raz
    No Comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel999 View Post
    Because you'd get no money without it.
    There's still the Contributor rank.

Report button.

Still good luck with the new stuff.
    Good bye.
    If I reported every single rude person I'd be making the report user spam.
    ok bye bro.
    Ok bye immature GMod
    U forgot to close the thread
    How were you even staff your so immature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    Wait, this is the time that you realise that you are going to get back to D3S?

Well, this is not the 1st time :/

Everything is achievable, you just need to keep trying.
    And if in a Job you can't advance is because you are not worthy the advancement, and that doesn't mean you should quit from the job, because it is your main income for life :O (This is because you gave that example..)
    No I'm done dude and I'm oly coming back here and there but not to contribute nor am I going to be active.
    I'm no troll! U mad?
    Be Quiet and stop hhijacking thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoogel View Post
    "So that something is if there is any chance for advancement. And I've been told that there isn't. So why stay. I have no reason. My goal here was to help people as much as possible. It's like in a job why stay at it if you can never advance. Why wouldn't you move on somewhere else?"

You could always wait until a spot is available. Not much is up for grabs as soon as you want it. Maybe if you waited and done well in supporting the community with guides etc , you could of advanced.

Also, if your goal was to help as much as possible, why are you going and not staying? You could stay and help more with your current position as a mod.

Sorry to hear you got to go. And good luck where ever the interwebs takes you next.
    No I will never be able to advance even when there are spots available.

Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post
    Thanks

No I won't, I've waited to long.

I don't even really care what you say you don't know me and your just a random dude who has been gone for ages and came from know where

Thanks. It's true

Yeah it should. I should feel like I'mon a forum with 16-21 year olds or older not little babies.

Done.

Yeah...

Me no care.

Immature ^^ Just don't even post if your going to do that

You don't know me and stuff was blown out of proportion so stop relying on rumors as your source of hate.

Yeah me too. Thanks.

No Comment.

If I reported every single rude person I'd be making the report user spam.

Ok bye immature GMod

How were you even staff your so immature.

No I'm done dude and I'm oly coming back here and there but not to contribute nor am I going to be active.

Be Quiet and stop hhijacking thread.

No I will never be able to advance even when there are spots available.

Can you just shut up? Like honestly, I'm getting pretty pissed at you right now. If you don't care about us anymore, why do you insist on staying around telling us not to post in threads and how to behave? You don't like us, so leave. End of story.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Useful Post:

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you just shut up? Like honestly, I'm getting pretty pissed at you right now. If you don't care about us anymore, why do you insist on staying around telling us not to post in threads and how to behave? You don't like us, so leave. End of story.
    Yeah I'll reply to this thread
    Hmm^^

Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post
    Hmm^^
    but If it turns into flame I won't.
    What would YOU call the posts in this thread then?

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He wants to show us his true rage >:0 but what do I have to say, I mean I'm an immature GMod. fogest would have done so much better, don't you all agree D:

side note: I haven't seen fogest acting so mature in the last 2 years. Instead of raging at flames he's just going 'hmm^^'. He should have done that ever since the beginning. :O

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolinar For This Useful Post:

Vearb is offline God

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    compliments .

If you have any queries Email me! vearb [at] d3scene [dot] com

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree.

@Fogest..
    You said we are immature but that post was more immature then everything else on this forum....that's just like "HEY GIVE ME ATTENTION! I'M HERE DON'T FORGET ME!!!"

If you were a human, you would see that none of us are immature, we are just guys that have something to do or work for! And at the same time we like to have a good laugh even if it is about what we are fighting for!

You are a stupid person, who thinks everything is for real...Even in real life you have to joke about things, how do you think many of those great people like einstein, bill gates, and everything else got to their top position? For working pretty hard and don't have a life? Do you really think? NO! They just had they normal lifes and when they had their opportunities they shown their selfs pretty good! That's the way you go to the top!
    Not by waiting and be like "OH HEY I'M HERE I CAN DO EVERYTHING WELL LET ME GO GMOD/ADMIN AND THEN GOD!!OH WAIT!NO ONE LIKES ME ): LETS GTFO!" you have to be like "Hey, what's up? Your mom is fat..yeee....hey did you know I can get you a free candy from the internetz? ..How? Just do this and that...OH HEY IM GMOD!!! YEEE " *Oh look at me i'm soo immature!*

Sometimes you don't even need to be a goodlike at something...

Now go to hellokitty.com/forums and rage at those little gurls about your being good at creating apps for Iphone. And then the little gurls will not care, and you will care and ragequit internetz and then be a lonely guy in the real life and work at the library reading books about how to be better at life.
    Last edited by Kaskame; 12-11-2010 at 03:25 PM.
    Woot

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kaskame For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast