Resignation

This is a discussion on Resignation within the General Chat board part of the General category; ...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 78
  1. #41
    Serverman's Avatar
    Serverman is offline Paranoia!

    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16
    Reputation
    1301


    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serverman For This Useful Post:


  3. #42
    <GM>Bumblebee's Avatar
    <GM>Bumblebee is offline I'm The Good Bee :)



    Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palmdale,CA
    Posts
    1,912
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    1146
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Oh that's just ace man. I'm the fucking immature one? Just because I take the community as I would a group of friends, and not like a workplace. Just because you think that you can make a living off of contributing to a web-site in exchange for rep makes you mature. I've been here for around 3 and a half years now, and guess what? The only game that I play on this site is Cod 7. And the Cod 7 board is dead. Yet I stay here and remain constantly active. Why? Because we aren't the uptight foreign assholes who have to take a game-hacking site like it was a dinner banquet. You say that we aren't nice, but really, we're really just not nice to you because of your stupidity, your stupid decisions and the stupid outlook you have upon life.

    You wanna advance bud? GET A LIFE. No one wants you to advance because you're too immature to handle advancing. There's plenty of room for advance, you're just to scrawny and weak to fill it.

    Oh yeah, and respect for elders? What, are you considering yourself an elder? You have, little more power than does the non-moderator (excluding GMods and Admins). You think that you deserve respect just because you moderate a section? Why, I do too. Unless you are too stupid socially.

    GMods/Admins have the power to b& people, and therefore are authoritarian. If you think that you deserve even close to the amount of respect they deserve, you're wrong. I'd show 10000x more respect to an elder user if he was more socially apt than you are.

    Rudeness? Yeah, because you're an idiot, cold and raw.

    Please, continue your delusional way of thinking, and we'll see where you are in 10 years.

    I may not be a very serious guy in the neutral case, but when I get offended, I let people know. The fact that YOU'RE leaving because WE'RE immature just makes me mad. It's ironic, that's what it is.
    Way to do it Kevin!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire View Post
    Ok this next part is probably guna piss off fogest so bad he will hate me for life but after i read this thread i just had to do a parody of the replay song by iyaz for it!

    Since coldfire did a huge lol on this thread too i shall use him in the song!

    Coldfire got me singin... Na nnana nnanna nanna na Fogest leaving baby! nanna nanna nannnanna Fogest leaving baby!
    and i thought of that in my head so i doubt the lyrics are spelled right or sound right but heck its funny

    Click here To see all my Tutorials and get Help.

  4. #43
    eZ]aCx's Avatar
    eZ]aCx is offline Steve Jobs ͩͮ͗͂̋̃͏̷̻̼+ͭ̋̐
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,273
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    1148
    Haha, I was scrolling through the pages, the funniest stuff I found was what kaskame, coldfire, and jolinar said.

    And I didn't read all, but why is this thread going on still? Fogest clearly stated he want's to leave, yet over the night, it went from 1 page to 5 filled with redundant comments.
    Just close the thread and we can get on with our lives >>


    Resigned GFX Moderator. Left for professional GFX teams. Find me here

  5. #44
    MacedonianSon's Avatar
    MacedonianSon is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    129
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by eZ]aCx View Post
    Haha, I was scrolling through the pages, the funniest stuff I found was what kaskame, coldfire, and jolinar said.

    And I didn't read all, but why is this thread going on still? Fogest clearly stated he want's to leave, yet over the night, it went from 1 page to 5 filled with redundant comments.
    Just close the thread and we can get on with our lives >>
    Exactly
    If you like my post, please leave a thank you for my hard work.

  6. #45
    Kevin is offline guy

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,078
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Oh that's just ace man. I'm the fucking immature one? Just because I take the community as I would a group of friends, and not like a workplace. Just because you think that you can make a living off of contributing to a web-site in exchange for rep makes you mature. I've been here for around 3 and a half years now, and guess what? The only game that I play on this site is Cod 7. And the Cod 7 board is dead. Yet I stay here and remain constantly active. Why? Because we aren't the uptight foreign assholes who have to take a game-hacking site like it was a dinner banquet. You say that we aren't nice, but really, we're really just not nice to you because of your stupidity, your stupid decisions and the stupid outlook you have upon life.

    You wanna advance bud? GET A LIFE. No one wants you to advance because you're too immature to handle advancing. There's plenty of room for advance, you're just to scrawny and weak to fill it.

    Oh yeah, and respect for elders? What, are you considering yourself an elder? You have, little more power than does the non-moderator (excluding GMods and Admins). You think that you deserve respect just because you moderate a section? Why, I do too. Unless you are too stupid socially.

    GMods/Admins have the power to b& people, and therefore are authoritarian. If you think that you deserve even close to the amount of respect they deserve, you're wrong. I'd show 10000x more respect to an elder user if he was more socially apt than you are.

    Rudeness? Yeah, because you're an idiot, cold and raw.

    Please, continue your delusional way of thinking, and we'll see where you are in 10 years.

    I may not be a very serious guy in the neutral case, but when I get offended, I let people know. The fact that YOU'RE leaving because WE'RE immature just makes me mad. It's ironic, that's what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by eZ]aCx View Post
    Haha, I was scrolling through the pages, the funniest stuff I found was what kaskame, coldfire, and jolinar said.
    did you read

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:


  8. #46
    Spindrift23's Avatar
    Spindrift23 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Joliet, IL
    Posts
    422
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    167
    He trolled us right back, eZ. So we're getting him back for getting us back.

  9. #47
    eZ]aCx's Avatar
    eZ]aCx is offline Steve Jobs ͩͮ͗͂̋̃͏̷̻̼+ͭ̋̐
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,273
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    1148
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    did you read
    Quote Originally Posted by eZ]aCx View Post
    And I didn't read all,
    Did you




    Quote Originally Posted by Spindrift23 View Post
    He trolled us right back, eZ. So we're getting him back for getting us back.
    What if he did? Who cares, more the reason to close the thread.


    Resigned GFX Moderator. Left for professional GFX teams. Find me here

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eZ]aCx For This Useful Post:


  11. #48
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post
    U forgot to close the thread
    LOL Dude he ALWAYS closes threads when he says something HAHAHAHAHAH

    Quote Originally Posted by Fog
    I don't even really care what you say you don't know me and your just a random dude who has been gone for ages and came from know where
    Dude I was gone for like a year, year and half ? Sorry I had other shit to do, but I did come back. Everyone (including you now) will be gone forever so you can suck a chode.

    Speaking of which .. you said you were leaving .. yet you come back to check this thread ? LOL
    Last edited by Ryan; 12-11-2010 at 06:27 PM.


  12. #49
    Tracky's Avatar
    Tracky is offline Administrator

    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,791
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    40
    Reputation
    5546
    Hey fogest,

    I'll just make a huge post for you, getting closer on some of your arguments, some of the other members arguments and some of mine.

    To everyone, don't flame. That's just not correct. It's more likely something fogest will use "against" us, even though.. well, we'll come to it later on..

    Here we go:

    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post
    I was already on the edge. I was just waiting for confirmation that I'd never advance on D3 before I made this move.
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post
    I've been thinking about this for ages and been waiting to hear a 100% on something( I will mention it later)
    Yeah, you applied for GMod, received a "No." and still kept trying it. That's nothing bad, but after the .. third time we decided to let Hendricius PM you.
    He told you that you won't get GMod, ever.
    Nevermind, you didn't take it for real - but that's not the problem, yet.


    I'll be moving on to my backup forum
    uc forums. Overall I like there community way better. The people are all nice and get along. There is not immature shit that happens here. The higher ranks actually are respected and are people you can look up to. Also the people there are not in it for rep (even though they have a rep system) they are just there to help others.

    So that something is if there is any chance for advancement. And I've been told that there isn't. So why stay. I have no reason. My goal here was to help people as much as possible.
    You can help and / or contribute on the board the much you want. A rank / title doesn't change anything about it at all.
    The only thing that comes with the GMod / Admin rank is the responsibility and some rep-whores that think 'ing you will grant them aswell (which is just not the case..).
    So, either you noticed the raising that comes with a "rankup", or you're just seeking for responsibility.
    Of course, it's not the first point as you clearly stated before. It's paradox though, but nevermind.
    You might think now, why didn't they grant me more responsibility ? - That's easy.
    If we have a look at your past activities, we'll find some interesting threads in which you blamed the community for being totally unmannered, giving too less (Oh wait, does someone else think the same.. ?) or you followed the French Revolution with a "violence"-using demonstration followed by some "I'm sorry" - PM's / threads cause you didn't succeed. We had patience. We didn't ban / infract you for anything but facts.


    So to sum it up I'm leaving because:

    1) No room for advancement.
    2) Terrible Community
    3) No respect to the elders
    4) Too many immature people.
    5) Rudeness
    ->1) Yeah, that may be. You got already a moderator rank. That's enough responsibility for the time being. Don't you think so ? Do you see another moderator QQ'ing about not being GMod ? I don't think so. We don't grant everyone a moderator rank. Moderators have to fit into some requirements, as you did. Doesn't mean you fit into the GMod requirements by any means. It's something totally different.

    ->2) You know, yesterday you were "living D3Scene" as you called it, or am I wrong ? Wasn't this a serious comment by you ? Did you just try to trick me ? I see, I see...

    ->3) There is no respect for an elder user ? I highly doubt that. I'm talking to a lot new elder users via MSN / PM / skype and so on, no one of them ever mentioned things like that.
    Also, if there's anything, just hit the REPORT button.

    ->4) And you've been one of them. You tried to act mature, you tried to be the boss, but in the end, you were just hiding your real you. Your real you is something you can live and SHOULD live. We don't want anyone to change just cause of something in the internet. If you might've shown your real "you" from beginning on, you'd have more success in my opinion.

    ->5) Oh come on, you're getting rude, changing your whole opinion from one second to the other second.
    Yesterday everything was cool, but today everyone, everything, everywhat is just stupid, smells and is fucked up. Yeah, sure thing..

    I don't even really care what you say you don't know me and your just a random dude who has been gone for ages and came from know where
    That's rude, don't you agree ?
    It sticks to point 3,4 and 5. He isn't a elder user, but a premium member. It seems like he's here even longer than you are. He was active back the days, went inactive and got his comeback. It happens that users are getting inactive. Be it cause of their reallife or cause they're just not in the mood to be active anymore.
    In general, you'd even blame older admins (Ex-Staff) cause they went inactive and came back.


    Yeah it should. I should feel like I'mon a forum with 16-21 year olds or older not little babies.
    Just.. no..


    Me no care.
    That's 100% immature.
    Really, I told you on MSN that you can't stand constructive critism. Even if it's not constructive, you're just like: "I'm right, you're not." - Do you really wonder that you didn't get the GMod rank ? Honestly, this post isn't meant to offend you, nor do I want to cause any more problems, but your arguments are just wrong.


    No I'm done dude and I'm oly coming back here and there but not to contribute nor am I going to be active.
    If you think that's the best for you, go ahead.
    We don't force you to stay. We never did. It's your choice and no one will try to change your opinion.


    In the end, I don't know what you suspect. I'm really disappoint by you. If you want to resign, to it with proud, good arguments and most important, do it. Don't try to get attention by leaving, coming back, leaving and so on and so on..
    Sad, that's what it is. You might notice somewhen that you made a mistake. Don't be that much focused on one thing, but do as you intend to do, help people. (That's atleast what you said you'd like to do as I quoted earlier.)
    I'll stop this post now. I could keep on writing for ages, but that'd be bad for each of us.
    I wish you all the best in the future.

    Best regards, Tracky

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:


  14. #50
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    Trackizzle .. he TOLD us to flame .. so shouldnt that be taken in consideration when you said NOT to ?? WTH is happening. For real though, I agree with you when you say "Dont try to get atection by leaving" because it seems like thats exactly what is happening if you ask me =/


Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My resignation
    By Serverman in forum Rules/Announcements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 05:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •