Back... Again!

This is a discussion on Back... Again! within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by ItsRaininPandas I got into a fight at school so they were going to give me a ticket. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Spindrift23's Avatar
    Spindrift23 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Joliet, IL
    Posts
    422
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRaininPandas View Post
    I got into a fight at school so they were going to give me a ticket. When the cop gave it to me. I slapped him and wouldn't take it. :/
    That's quite hilarious.


  2. #12
    Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,373
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16
    Reputation
    1486
    Why would you slap a cop? <:

  3. #13
    AmpFlorian's Avatar
    AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,653
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    Why would you slap a cop? <:
    Didn't want the ticket!

  4. #14
    eZ]aCx's Avatar
    eZ]aCx is offline Steve Jobs ͩͮ͗͂̋̃͏̷̻̼+ͭ̋̐
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,273
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    1148
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRaininPandas View Post
    Didn't want the ticket!
    Thats like saying, Imma drop kick the cop because I didn't want a speeding ticket. >>
    No matter how much your pissed at something like that, if you even touch a cop they can ruin you O.o


    Resigned GFX Moderator. Left for professional GFX teams. Find me here

  5. #15
    AmpFlorian's Avatar
    AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,653
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by eZ]aCx View Post
    Thats like saying, Imma drop kick the cop because I didn't want a speeding ticket. >>
    No matter how much your pissed at something like that, if you even touch a cop they can ruin you O.o
    Doesn't matter to me honestly, my life is already pretty well screwed, two felonies at 14. Not good.

  6. #16
    hackermands's Avatar
    hackermands is offline Hacker

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    above hell and beyond heaven 3 blocks to the right and the 5th house on the left
    Posts
    191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRaininPandas View Post
    I got into a fight at school so they were going to give me a ticket. When the cop gave it to me. I slapped him and wouldn't take it. :/
    lol hahahahahah i had a friend like that once except it involved him jumping infront of a security car because he didnt want the ticket and he tried to sue o.0

    ---------- Post added at 114 AM ---------- Previous post was at 113 AM ----------

    o yea dude you look like your way older than you say like your in your 20's
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  7. #17
    AmpFlorian's Avatar
    AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,653
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by hackermands View Post
    lol hahahahahah i had a friend like that once except it involved him jumping infront of a security car because he didnt want the ticket and he tried to sue o.0

    ---------- Post added at 114 AM ---------- Previous post was at 113 AM ----------

    o yea dude you look like your way older than you say like your in your 20's
    Trying that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. I'm Back :)
    By Hallowsend in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 01:36 AM
  2. Want me Back?? :O
    By Knight_t in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 09:33 AM
  3. back (:
    By matthews in forum Say Hello
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 03:31 PM
  4. I'm Back :)
    By Toxik in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •