NerdTest

This is a discussion on NerdTest within the General Chat board part of the General category; yooie- you probably didn't answer truthfully if you got a 100% -.-...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Dokken's Avatar
    Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,954
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    320

    NerdTest

    yooie- you probably didn't answer truthfully if you got a 100% -.-


  2. #22
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    84

    NerdTest

    No, it's literally impossible to get 100% since this is a survey and not a quiz. Think about it with math and logic, and if you still can't get it, I'll explain it to you.

  3. #23
    catmana Guest

    NerdTest

    well i got not nurdy

  4. #24
    catmana Guest

    NerdTest

    YAY i re did the test and....
    100% scored higher (more nerdy),
    0% scored the same, and
    0% scored lower (less nerdy).

    What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

    Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.

  5. #25
    Dokken's Avatar
    Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,954
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    320

    NerdTest

    Catmana your not supposed to double post. If you have you forgot to include something in your first message edit your post instead of making a new one. Secondly I agree with gevorgkhc that it is impossible to get 100% I retook this test 5 or 6 times closest you can get is 99%.

  6. #26
    Dead's Avatar
    Dead is offline :D
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    128

    NerdTest

    wtf im

    78 lol i dont even no how make the image pop up on here ]

    thats gay to high for me im not even that nerdy
    Favorite So Far, Made by Blane

    Newest
    GFX DIT

  7. #27
    BlueIsImba's Avatar
    BlueIsImba is offline Best Mod Ever
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    486

    NerdTest

    Lol I guess I'm not nerd .







    If you got any request, about anything, feel free to PM me. I'm not as bitchy as I seem lol.

  8. #28
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    84

    NerdTest

    Originally posted by catmana
    YAY i re did the test and....
    100% scored higher (more nerdy),
    0% scored the same, and
    0% scored lower (less nerdy).

    What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

    Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.
    Lol, I did the same :p Just pick the wrong answer on every question and j00 win.


    Hmmm..... if that's the case, what I said before was wrong, and 100% nerd score should be possible..... somehow......... well, probably not, since you're bound to get 1% on the same level, hence leaving 99% for the nerd score...

    Bah, whatever...

  9. #29
    Dokken's Avatar
    Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,954
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    320

    NerdTest

    Still can't get 100% but whatever lol. Its not really important anyways.

  10. #30
    painkiler's Avatar
    painkiler is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0

    NerdTest

    23% scored higher (more nerdy), 2% scored the same, and 75% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level.
    hmm...strange test. I dont think if so nerdy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •