Album Password Hacking Service

This is a discussion on Album Password Hacking Service within the General Chat board part of the General category; I have long enjoyed using D3scene for my gaming needs, but recently I have a great need to hack something ...

TheRenaissance is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Album Password Hacking Service

I have long enjoyed using D3scene for my gaming needs, but recently I have a great need to hack something else; as there are many pro hackers active on this site, I am sure someone would be able to help me.

The website in question is: Wretch.cc

This is a Chinese blogging site that is extremely popular in Taiwan. The photo albums can be, if the owner chooses, protected by a password. I am wanting to enter a photo album, and am looking for ways to either bypass the password, or to hack and gain the password.

There is no limit to the number of times a "password" can be entered; however, endless trial and error is not a viable option.

Now this website was an independent one, but was bought off by Yahoo quite a while ago; so it may be no easy task to hack the album (but perhaps far easier than hacking a Yahoo account?)

Anyone who truly believes they are capable and are interested in doing this for me, please PM me for more information. The payment will be made via PayPal and the price can be discussed.

Examples/ A random guy's photo album: http://www.wretch.cc/album/a2965136 (the protect album is the last)
    Direct link to the protected album: http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=a2965136&book=4
    Last edited by TheRenaissance; 01-17-2011 at 03:17 PM.

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PHP huh .. never personally tried this with PHP, but maybe an SQL injection ?
    Check out the site called HackThisSite, they have more info on stuff like this.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hacking is illegal, and shall not be discussed on d3scene.com
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!