Just Social Engineered 100$

This is a discussion on Just Social Engineered 100$ within the General Chat board part of the General category; I would kill people if they send me such messages... O.o...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would kill people if they send me such messages... O.o

" [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rather than to say you got some $$$ for free, take this money as an evidence that he left for you and I hope you have at least that text message that states about him offering you money.

Probably if you never replied for his msgs you wouldn't be in any state of concern. The best thing you can do is that you shouldn't spend that money and you should start doing something immediately about it.

It took 2 damn years to do this? Your actions seems to be like "Fun Time Revenge".

The worst thing you can do about this is posting it on public forums. I hope you haven't posted this on Facebook or Twitter

3. The Following User Says Thank You to razathru For This Useful Post:

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by razathru View Post
    Rather than to say you got some $$$ for free, take this money as an evidence that he left for you and I hope you have at least that text message that states about him offering you money.

Probably if you never replied for his msgs you wouldn't be in any state of concern. The best thing you can do is that you shouldn't spend that money and you should start doing something immediately about it.

It took 2 damn years to do this? Your actions seems to be like "Fun Time Revenge".

The worst thing you can do about this is posting it on public forums. I hope you haven't posted this on Facebook or Twitter
    Agreed.

wallid2 is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    Agreed.
    Agreed, you should have talked to the police and don't fucking post on facebook -.-'

Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why?

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think your Phone Provider can print out the texts sent and received for the month ?

Citium Zeno is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one else has mentioned this, so I figured I would go ahead and do so. You say this person (whom you know nothing about [assuming all the information are things they have told you]) knows everything about you, and to prove this he even went as far as to put money in your mailbox. Why would you even think of allowing something such as this go on this long? Do you understand the full reality of your situation? If this person wanted to, they could simply kidnap you, rape you (etc), and kill you. You should have went to the police in the very beginning. Also the fact that you solicited money from him was an extremely stupid idea. I don't know about the laws where you live, but in the United States you would get in big trouble for that too. Hope you do the right thing and report this to the proper authorities and inform your parents and be prepared to protect yourself. You don't know what they'll do. (And if anything, you were the one socially engineered.)
    Last edited by Citium Zeno; 01-24-2011 at 02:24 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Citium Zeno For This Useful Post:

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citium Zeno View Post
    No one else has mentioned this, so I figured I would go ahead and do so. You say this person (whom you know nothing about [assuming all the information are things they have told you]) knows everything about you, and to prove this he even went as far as to put money in your mailbox. Why would you even think of allowing something such as this go on this long? Do you understand the full reality of your situation? If this person wanted to, they could simply kidnap you, rape you (etc), and kill you. You should have went to the police in the very beginning. Also the fact that you solicited money from him was an extremely stupid idea. I don't know about the laws where you live, but in the United States you would get in big trouble for that too. Hope you do the right thing and report this to the proper authorities and inform your parents and be prepared to protect yourself. You don't know what they'll do. (And if anything, you were the one socially engineered.)
    I have to agree with this. I wouldn't let something like this go on for so long, after about an hour of it, I would become VERY irritated.

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So.. uhm.. yeah. To summarize what Citium said;

He has your info, you don't have his, he gave you money to come and see him, and you didn't go. Look at those three things; do you realize how much danger you're in? -->police, now, you flipping idiot :<.

Why would you mention he has all your info only later in the thread? gahh

X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    So.. uhm.. yeah. To summarize what Citium said;

He has your info, you don't have his, he gave you money to come and see him, and you didn't go. Look at those three things; do you realize how much danger you're in? -->police, now, you flipping idiot :<.

Why would you mention he has all your info only later in the thread? gahh
    he has his infos, too.
    And since he mailed the money(real mail...), it also was obvious in the first post that a huge load of sensible info was involved.

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast