What we recreated, and then ate

This is a discussion on What we recreated, and then ate within the General Chat board part of the General category; We (friends) made the exact same thing out of bacon, chicken fried in cherry coke, cheese, hamburger meat, same pasta ...

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What we recreated, and then ate

We (friends) made the exact same thing out of bacon, chicken fried in cherry coke, cheese, hamburger meat, same pasta (no macaroni) ketchup and hamburger buns. I managed to finish main, and it was 10cm in diameter and 40cm in length. pie*radius^2*height= 3v14*5^2*40= 3952cm^3 of awesomeness. Oh yeah, and just because we're fucked up, we got really baked before eating it, so we could get the munchies. I finished mine, some didn't. I now can't breathe properly.

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont get the munchies, I get EXTREMELY thirsty though. But grats on finishing it haha, I would never be able to, that thing is massive

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I dont get the munchies, I get EXTREMELY thirsty though. But grats on finishing it haha, I would never be able to, that thing is massive
    Well, it was half the size of that , but it was wider. I couldn't breathe properly after I lost the munchies. And surprisingly, for that sticky, I didn't have such bad cotton mouth compared to most of my under the influence experiences, which is a good thing because eating was more pleasurable.

What you have to do, is buy some saltine crackers and try to finish 10 of them with cotton mouth without liquids, and then when you've finished the 10th saltine you crack open your drink of choice and chug that shit. Another amazing feeling is eating bunches of dry chocolate treats or something with cotton mouth and then drinking milk, it blows minds.

Also, gz on moderator; what forum do you moderate?

And also, I didn't finish it completely as the chicken was only half cooked, and I'm not a salmonella fanboy.

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin
    Well, it was half the size of that , but it was wider. I couldn't breathe properly after I lost the munchies. And surprisingly, for that sticky, I didn't have such bad cotton mouth compared to most of my under the influence experiences, which is a good thing because eating was more pleasurable.

What you have to do, is buy some saltine crackers and try to finish 10 of them with cotton mouth without liquids, and then when you've finished the 10th saltine you crack open your drink of choice and chug that shit. Another amazing feeling is eating bunches of dry chocolate treats or something with cotton mouth and then drinking milk, it blows minds.

Also, gz on moderator; what forum do you moderate?

And also, I didn't finish it completely as the chicken was only half cooked, and I'm not a salmonella fanboy.
    HAHAHA I tried the cracker thing, well I used RITZ and I could only do 6 before it was killing me. My friend did 15 and he said the crackers we SO dry that it was unbelievable, it took him literally 5 whole minutes.

And I moderate Life. Kinda like God.

For real though, I mod Real Life Hacks =) And thank you =)