Who do you think it was

This is a discussion on Who do you think it was within the General Chat board part of the General category; w8, i dont understand first of all u say i can make trojans undectrected, now ur saying that you cannt ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DiscoInferno is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    w8, i dont understand first of all u say i can make trojans undectrected, now ur saying that you cannt make trojans undectected.

and to clear things up, when u got into the coding business, you thought u was so hard "big man" and claimed in one of ur posts in the wc3 section that u can make trojans etc.. but realy u cant :/ so there was no need to lie their to try and make urself look good.

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said i can make trojans undetected, if you're on about thoses packers + crypters i put of they make it less detected. I don't think i'm a big man i'mproving a point right now, if i can make "undetected" trojans...then why would i need your "private crypter" lol. From what you see now you can see my innosence and AyCaramba even unbanned me.

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how about we just close this thread and b done with it eh?

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Range View Post
    I'm unbanned now as i was not lieing, it wasn't me want me to clairfy some things with you guys? Think yo yourself "Range posted undetected trojan" why would i want a packer / crypter if i can already make them undetected? Think again why would i HELP BendiK if he trojan'ed me lolz? He got me with trojan went on my acc and posted it, think about it the IP's and hostname were completly diffrent to this one i'm on now! So you should believe that i didn't post the trojan or help him.
    and then why would you join his website.... i dont understand you range... if you didnt post the trojan, you allowed yourself to be assraped by bendik... and if you did post it... then why are you still here...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok i didn't want to post this public but now i guess i have to eh? I was going to get private @ BendiK's site or highest status i could. Then i would download and get all the stuff possible from the private section and post it all here, now he knows what my plan is so i can no longer do it. You forced me to explain the truth and ruin the plan because it make's you think i lie!
    Also Volvund I NEVER posted the trojan:
    1) I can't make the undetected as i was looking for UD crypter or packer.
    2) The hostname + IP were diffrent.
    3) If i posted this "undetected" trojan who deleted my c drive? MYSELF??
    So basically BendiK got me with trojan even he admitted it -.- so now are you all happy?

Just-Poison is offline Sugar And Spice
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no one will ever know what those two did. I just lucky i didnt download or touch range's maphack.
    Matt is my waifu

JesusCanitBe is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Range tell me, did you even for a SECOND believe i'd ever let you see the private section? rofl!! your such a pathetic joke, we both knew you wouldnt, so stop bullshitting, btw guys take time to read this TXT about Range:RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

DiscoInferno is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Range View Post
    Ok i didn't want to post this public but now i guess i have to eh? I was going to get private @ BendiK's site or highest status i could. Then i would download and get all the stuff possible from the private section and post it all here, now he knows what my plan is so i can no longer do it. You forced me to explain the truth and ruin the plan because it make's you think i lie!
    Also Volvund I NEVER posted the trojan:
    1) I can't make the undetected as i was looking for UD crypter or packer.
    2) The hostname + IP were diffrent.
    3) If i posted this "undetected" trojan who deleted my c drive? MYSELF??
    So basically BendiK got me with trojan even he admitted it -.- so now are you all happy?
    LMAO, ROFL. And you said u wasnt a LEACHER ?, any more lies to tell us please ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leeching from BendiK is fine haha and BendiK do you think for any second that i havn't got more accounts on your site using proxys to access them rofl, try again xD! Now he knows i got other acc there to leech from the private when i earn it T_T ah well hope my plan works out well. As the Range acc was a cover up so you wouldn't be suspicous i was there, so please before posting fake shit or keep askin why i went to his site STFU and read.

P.S Many D3scene members are there without getting harrassed.

JesusCanitBe is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Many D3scene members aint as retarded as you, Thus, you have to pay to get private, you can't gain it gg > u. So open your wallet and start leeching my stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast