Who do you think it was

This is a discussion on Who do you think it was within the General Chat board part of the General category; Lol you're more retarded and hated then me -.-, many people here still like me but you, no haha (not ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol you're more retarded and hated then me -.-, many people here still like me but you, no haha (not that you or i care). How much does private cost i get it and gett mass stuff then release it here for the other d3scene members . Just so you know i'm not retarded neither is anyone else here (except you).

Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Range .. you are just spamming this thread.. Satisfying yourself or what ? You keep doing it and you comment on EVERY SINGLE POST. Now you are coming back to CE but you kow what ? If this story gets over there you'll be banned for sure. Just give up now, because you are getting deeper and deeper in it .. And don't claim my mod status again please because this is getting clear as glass. I wonder why you still post here actually, because your last 200 posts were basically about '' I don't lie ''. It's funny really .. :S However, I stop to comment on this now because I told you my opinion.. If you want this closed just tell me.

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok for the good of here just close this thread, i appriciate your opiniion as you're intitled to it. Lately i've been fucking angry and todays been even worse and i know i shouldn't bring my anger here saying senseless shit about you losing Gmod status, i wish we could just put our diffrences beside us AyCaramba and get along, as i would like to get along with everyone here.
    *EDIT*
    I havn't been at CE lately because i seriously forgot all about the site and you'll be seeing me active there and here from now on.

Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will give it a shot range.

-Closed-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123