This is a discussion on Homework help! +Rep reward! within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by SW_yeta for a rep!? LOL No. So that when people need help, you can provide them with ...
wth is Prussia LOL
Prussia was before Germany
1. What do you mean with the Napoleonic Code?
2. Prussia wanted to unify Germany by conquering other small German states (Saxony, Bavaria, etc.)
1. Yes, Prussia took those laws from France, agreed them and used/improved them.
Last edited by Vearb; 02-03-2011 at 12:03 PM.
If you have any queries Email me! vearb [at] d3scene [dot] com
1. Yes, Napoleon's first name was Bonaparte, which when split becomes "bon aparte", which means good apart in French, so therefore it the Napoloniloco Code was good apart from P-Russiah.
2. Mass kitchens for wimminz, nigz in cotton gin's, wapanese in anime factories and indians in tech support
Yes and yes. (just a guess)
Prussia means either pro russia or private russia.
I prefer the second one though.