5 Earth-size planets found in Milky Way

This is a discussion on 5 Earth-size planets found in Milky Way within the General Chat board part of the General category; wow o.o...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    wow o.o

Last edited by Malish; 02-03-2011 at 05:34 PM.
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Xoyse is offline 不关心明天
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 planets in one ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Xoyse For This Useful Post:

eZ]aCx is offline Steve Jobs ͩͮ͗͂̋̃͏̷̻̼+ͭ̋̐
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    If you want more information and proof on the belief that aliens control us: Truthism.com - Your #1 Source for the Truth.

I was reading a bit, and I actually tried to understand what they are saying without my "ego" or "beliefs" getting in the way. But this is the part which I could not believe in no matter what

"Human beings were created (that is, invented)
    via genetic experiments that were conducted by
    reptilian aliens. These reptilian aliens, also known
    as the "Anunnaki" or the "Reptilians," still rule the
    Earth to this day. "

"Do not compare the Reptilians to some abstract, imaginary god. First of all, the Reptilians are the very ones who invented those imaginary gods in the first place. And second of all, the Reptilians are quite tangible--however, you simply don't have enough power to get access to them. So, unless you are a member of some royal family or an elite secret society, don't start crying like a little baby about how you can't see them. Um, news flash: Every human being on Earth is not as weak as you. There are plenty of elite people who have seen and done things that you can't even fathom. Reality is that which actually exists, not just that which the masses are aware of.

You are just a little commoner, so why the hell do you think the Reptilians would reveal themselves to you? They could care less about satisfying your desire to see them in person. But more importantly, they wouldn't reveal themselves to you because they don't even want you to know that they exist.

Ironically enough, however--and this is indeed one huge irony--by you worshipping science and thinking that it will lead you to the truth, you are actually preventing the Reptilians from ever being exposed. This is because the Reptilians are the very ones who created science. Therefore, you cannot use science against them in order to expose them; that would be nonsensical. In fact, science already has safeguards against this kind of stuff (i.e., according to science, despite all of the evidence to the contrary, aliens do not exist)."

That just seems like some random crap -_- I will still go on and read but whatever, doesn't really make sense to me.

Resigned GFX Moderator. Left for professional GFX teams. Find me here

X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eZ]aCx View Post
    I was reading a bit, and I actually tried to understand what they are saying without my "ego" or "beliefs" getting in the way. But this is the part which I could not believe in no matter what

"Human beings were created (that is, invented)
    via genetic experiments that were conducted by
    reptilian aliens. These reptilian aliens, also known
    as the "Anunnaki" or the "Reptilians," still rule the
    Earth to this day. "

"Do not compare the Reptilians to some abstract, imaginary god. First of all, the Reptilians are the very ones who invented those imaginary gods in the first place. And second of all, the Reptilians are quite tangible--however, you simply don't have enough power to get access to them. So, unless you are a member of some royal family or an elite secret society, don't start crying like a little baby about how you can't see them. Um, news flash: Every human being on Earth is not as weak as you. There are plenty of elite people who have seen and done things that you can't even fathom. Reality is that which actually exists, not just that which the masses are aware of.

You are just a little commoner, so why the hell do you think the Reptilians would reveal themselves to you? They could care less about satisfying your desire to see them in person. But more importantly, they wouldn't reveal themselves to you because they don't even want you to know that they exist.

Ironically enough, however--and this is indeed one huge irony--by you worshipping science and thinking that it will lead you to the truth, you are actually preventing the Reptilians from ever being exposed. This is because the Reptilians are the very ones who created science. Therefore, you cannot use science against them in order to expose them; that would be nonsensical. In fact, science already has safeguards against this kind of stuff (i.e., according to science, despite all of the evidence to the contrary, aliens do not exist)."

That just seems like some random crap -_- I will still go on and read but whatever, doesn't really make sense to me.
    LOL. awesome.
    also, kevin, you post is empty for me.

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

Magnitoo is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aliens as little green things WILL NOT EXIST. The chances of life even existing in this vastness, so unknown to us, is well, I won't lie, FUCKIN UNKNOWN. I'm probably not the only to be telling you this but, do not discuss what you know nothing about; it makes you look stupid.

WE HAVE NO CLUE WHY WE LIVE HERE, WHERE WE EXACTLY LIVE, DO WE HAVE A BIGGER PURPOSE??
    Doesn't this bother you guys?
    You wake up one morning thinking "Oh no! I got school today, borriingg", you go to school, live your day but why?
    As a kid, I would always ask my parents why we exist, why are we here, and every time I tried to picture something, I would just see blackness. Fucking blackness, that would really, really, scare the shit out of me. Sometimes I would even cry.
    Whenever I asked my parents, as decent as they were, they would always telling me something like "Don't try to think about it, the more you do, the less you know".

"The less you know"? Is this really true?
    Unfortunately now I don't believe them, but then, that was decent comfort to me and I could live with it. When you think about it really, you are nothing, right? Before you were born you were nothing, there was nothing. What do I mean by "there was nothing"? To you there was literally, nothing, if people didn't tell you about anything in the past, if it wasn't all written down and told for generations, YOU WOULD BE NOTHING, absolutely nothing. Doesn't this scare you?

After you die, you return to the nothingness you came from. The only reason you might "live on" is because people will tell stories about you to other people, "Keeping you alive". And then, after years, maybe decades, centuries and even millenniums for those who leave a huge, huge impact on us as a king (I'm thinking about Jesus, a different subject I love discussing, but it moves off of topic here so I won't), you will fall out of memory and turn into, nothing. Just imagine it, millions, billions of people living before you, while you live and you know NOTHING about them, absolutely nothing. People that lived before you, remembered in very small circles, maybe even totally forgotten unless famous, gone; lost forever. In the end, this will happen you. Doesn't this scare you?

Unfortunately, I will have to contradict my self here, and please do know that it is intentional and needed in order for me to leave a final message here. LIFE DOESNT NEED TO BE FORGOTTEN, make a change. You might think, when I mention something like global warming, "Oh that's total bullshit", well, in a way I agree but when you think about it...
    Doing something so little such as: not leaving your fridge door open for too long, closing the tap when brushing teeth, cycling and walking occasionally, turning your lights off and other things like that do not require much effort but, if the consequences of something like this can be so dire to even potentially end human life as we know it; why not just fuckin do it?
    People are too relative, looking around their own 4 walls. My whole message is here,
    "Things are not important, it's what you leave for others after you that matters."

Take that sentence as open minded as you can as these are, actually, all my own words and hence, my first teachings left for you to ponder upon.

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Life is luck
    One in a million.
    How many billion stars is it out there? How many one in a million does it make?
    There are water on several places in our own solarsystem. So the chances aint that low.
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys think like this... there was 300billion stars/planets/steroids etc.. in a 1mm of a image...how da fuck isn't there more life? --'
    Stop being brainless for god sake D:

You wake up one morning thinking "Oh no! I got school today, borriingg", you go to school, live your day but why?
    As a kid, I would always ask my parents why we exist, why are we here, and every time I tried to picture something, I would just see blackness. Fucking blackness, that would really, really, scare the shit out of me. Sometimes I would even cry.
    Whenever I asked my parents, as decent as they were, they would always telling me something like "Don't try to think about it, the more you do, the less you know".
    For god sake, the purpose of going to school is learn, learn to civilize and understand meanings of what we know, with this we will know more because we will research later when we grow, after billions of years you will know more...that's the purpouse of our existing. Our purpouse is to live and learn and die. Our learning will be one day great for anothers in the future, you will never know everything!

Why would you cry at the question "Why we exist"? That is just like crying to "why don't I know this"?

Just let it go, discover what you can, don't try to discover what you can't!

"The less you know"? Is this really true?
    Unfortunately now I don't believe them, but then, that was decent comfort to me and I could live with it. When you think about it really, you are nothing, right? Before you were born you were nothing, there was nothing. What do I mean by "there was nothing"? To you there was literally, nothing, if people didn't tell you about anything in the past, if it wasn't all written down and told for generations, YOU WOULD BE NOTHING, absolutely nothing. Doesn't this scare you?
    Maybe this is why they write in books to be remembered for later generations? Knowledge is not there for be forgotten, is there to be expanded to a lot more everyday that passes.
    Are you scared of something that doesn't exist? You are scared of something that never happened? You are scared of what COULD happen? Really? If you do, you are mentaly wounded (no offenses).

After you die, you return to the nothingness you came from. The only reason you might "live on" is because people will tell stories about you to other people, "Keeping you alive". And then, after years, maybe decades, centuries and even millenniums for those who leave a huge, huge impact on us as a king (I'm thinking about Jesus, a different subject I love discussing, but it moves off of topic here so I won't), you will fall out of memory and turn into, nothing. Just imagine it, millions, billions of people living before you, while you live and you know NOTHING about them, absolutely nothing. People that lived before you, remembered in very small circles, maybe even totally forgotten unless famous, gone; lost forever. In the end, this will happen you. Doesn't this scare you?
    Man they were nothing, they become somthing by coming to life, they become nothing again.... oh wait... the people that dies will always have someone that remembers them such our families, millions of fans if he was famous, and this make the people turn into something and not nothing. We will always be someone, we, each one of us, will always be apart of the human evolution, most of us will always give birth to more, this more is the human knowledge, is what keeps us living and having hope for someday we have the real answers of our living, no one knows and no one will never know, but we shall believe and that makes us powerfuller to know more, do you think if everyone thought like you do, we were like we are today? If we all feared to be nothing and that we have nothing to do with life we would be here drinking with friends? having special dinners with family? Kissing our girls? Having fun? Know more? Man in my honest opinion you are over-reacting to something you read. I will repeat again...no one knows why we exist...but why care? Maybe someday we will know, and than what happens? Nothing special we will just be normal persons in the day.
    And another point is I think you are getting this scene into the movies and cartoons, no, we are not here to save another galaxy or something like that. Maybe we are experiments from a advanced race or not, or we just appeared as the O2 and the first lifes appear...
    Really?

Unfortunately, I will have to contradict my self here, and please do know that it is intentional and needed in order for me to leave a final message here. LIFE DOESNT NEED TO BE FORGOTTEN, make a change. You might think, when I mention something like global warming, "Oh that's total bullshit", well, in a way I agree but when you think about it...
    Doing something so little such as: not leaving your fridge door open for too long, closing the tap when brushing teeth, cycling and walking occasionally, turning your lights off and other things like that do not require much effort but, if the consequences of something like this can be so dire to even potentially end human life as we know it; why not just fuckin do it?
    People are too relative, looking around their own 4 walls. My whole message is here,
    "Things are not important, it's what you leave for others after you that matters."
    Only red this now, but how can you tell what you said in the top if you say "LIFE DOESNT NEED TO BE FORGOTTEN" and "Things are not important, it's what you leave for others after you that matters."...I see my writting for nothing and waste of time, because you're just a normal person who reads things and claim that know everything...So please next time don't write things you don't know a clue too! You just happen to read that from somewhere. If not apolaugies, but is what makes me think, because the last paragraph contradicts every single word you said...

I do agree with most of this last paragraph, why don't we do the simple things to avoid global warming? Well, until everyone gets a brain and think as one, we will always have this problems such as global warming and wars and shits like that....Because the human mind doesn't have the capability to go behind himself, we just can't think of whats best for us ALL, just hwats good for us and beloved ones!

We do have to make a chnage someday, and that will happen when something really happens like 2012 prediction, though I'm not saying I believe it because I don't, well maybe a little...

Though all that I wrote was clearly my honest opinion and I don't ment to offend no one in this, just please don't call others dumb or something when yourself is being a little controverse.
    Last edited by Kaskame; 02-04-2011 at 08:19 PM.

eZ]aCx is offline Steve Jobs ͩͮ͗͂̋̃͏̷̻̼+ͭ̋̐
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my experience, people think differently mostly due to their religion (if any), knowledge etc.
    For example, there are many theories of what is out there and how it was all created. (You can call them conspiracies or whatever you want to call them.)
    1. 2012 (mayans)
    2. God exists (According to various religions).
    3. God doesn't exist. ( 1. No solid proof 2. Religion is the cause of most of the wars, violence in the world.)
    4. There is no god, but instead aliens "reptiles" whom have created the human race.

There are many more, but no one knows the actual "truth," and due to this, there could be something completely different going on, and we were taught in a false manner which has a direct effect on how our "common sense, knowledge" leads us today.

Although there are some outragious "facts" here, I suggest EVERYONE read this article. Even if you don't totally believe some of the things there, you won't be able to deny a lot of the statements

Code:
    http://www.truthism.com/
    It is a long article, so read it in increments. Don't just shove it off as fake, since there are some really convincing statements/proof there. I'm not saying that I totally believe and promote what is said there, I just think a lot of the statements make sense, and no one can deny unless they are completely arrogant.
    Last edited by eZ]aCx; 02-04-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Resigned GFX Moderator. Left for professional GFX teams. Find me here

Magnitoo is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ kaskame

Unfortunately, I will have to contradict my self here, and please do know that it is intentional and needed in order for me to leave a final message here.
    My whole message was leading to the last paragraph as this sentence obviously states, basically commenting on anything else would have been very pointless.

I don't see how I claimed that "I seem to know everything" nor did I ever say that what I wrote is 100% true. Life is something that we clearly know nothing about, something that everyone has their opinion on. Saying that someone is "mentally wounded" because they say something that is obviously TRUE (Yes, I do back my self up; we know nothing about ourselves. No, that doesn't mean we can't find out, it means we dont know anything about existence) just shows how scared a person is too face it. You seem to take a very simple approach on life, I'm not saying that's bad, I'm just saying it's not the kind of approach I would take (As, unless very stupid, most of you would've realized by now).

And another point is I think you are getting this scene into the movies and cartoons, no, we are not here to save another galaxy or something like that. Maybe we are experiments from a advanced race or not, or we just appeared as the O2 and the first lifes appear...
    How can you possibly get this out of anything I said? Maybe it's the language barrier as you seem to not have amazing english and I can't understand the way you write, but this is pure nonsense.
    We appeared as O2? Oxygen didn't "just appear", Oxygen and other life creating elements were formed in super novas ie, star deaths. It didn't "Just appear".

Man they were nothing, they become somthing by coming to life, they become nothing again.... oh wait... the people that dies will always have someone that remembers them such our families, millions of fans if he was famous, and this make the people turn into something and not nothing
    This is exactly what I said, only I said they will sooner or later be forgotten. Are you saying you remember your relatives from 200 years ago? I think not, I doubt anyone does; they are nothing.

I mean no offense but obviously you misunderstood over half of what I said. It's not easy trying to understand fully what you're trying to argue with due to your English but what I noticed is, well, you mainly misunderstood me.
    I do not believe life should not be enjoyed, I just believe life is rather pointless in the long run.

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnitoo View Post
    @ kaskame

My whole message was leading to the last paragraph as this sentence obviously states, basically commenting on anything else would have been very pointless.

I don't see how I claimed that "I seem to know everything" nor did I ever say that what I wrote is 100% true. Life is something that we clearly know nothing about, something that everyone has their opinion on. Saying that someone is "mentally wounded" because they say something that is obviously TRUE (Yes, I do back my self up; we know nothing about ourselves. No, that doesn't mean we can't find out, it means we dont know anything about existence) just shows how scared a person is too face it. You seem to take a very simple approach on life, I'm not saying that's bad, I'm just saying it's not the kind of approach I would take (As, unless very stupid, most of you would've realized by now).

How can you possibly get this out of anything I said? Maybe it's the language barrier as you seem to not have amazing english and I can't understand the way you write, but this is pure nonsense.
    We appeared as O2? Oxygen didn't "just appear", Oxygen and other life creating elements were formed in super novas ie, star deaths. It didn't "Just appear".

This is exactly what I said, only I said they will sooner or later be forgotten. Are you saying you remember your relatives from 200 years ago? I think not, I doubt anyone does; they are nothing.

I mean no offense but obviously you misunderstood over half of what I said. It's not easy trying to understand fully what you're trying to argue with due to your English but what I noticed is, well, you mainly misunderstood me.
    I do not believe life should not be enjoyed, I just believe life is rather pointless in the long run.
    O2 clearly appeared! Through the super novas and that shit ofc --'

And the rest, I said...
    "Only red this now, but how can you tell what you said in the top if you say "LIFE DOESNT NEED TO BE FORGOTTEN" and "Things are not important, it's what you leave for others after you that matters."...I see my writting for nothing and waste of time, because you're just a normal person who reads things and claim that know everything...So please next time don't write things you don't know a clue too! You just happen to read that from somewhere. If not apolaugies, but is what makes me think, because the last paragraph contradicts every single word you said..."

I said this, and this still my opinion, I dunno why would you say something like the 3 top paragraph and than say completely the contrary on the 4th one. That just makes no sense at all to me.

The people from 200 years ago aren't nothing, they bringed something to us, if not them we weren't here maybe, I think like that, in a more positive way.

It's not scary at all, though I don't give a damn to be honest.
    And sorry about the mentaly wounded, but really, say me this, would you be scared just for thinking something impossible?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast