A Little Explanation

This is a discussion on A Little Explanation within the General Chat board part of the General category; I'm just saying that is all I'm asking . I'm just asking not demanding but that is all I'm asking. ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just saying that is all I'm asking. I'm just asking not demanding but that is all I'm asking. Do it if you like it's up to you.

Vearb is offline God

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire View Post
    EVERYONE deserves to be respected.
    Not everyone... e.g. FlyingPanda that's why he left. I hope everyone gets respected. This should be a nice community.

If you have any queries Email me! vearb [at] d3scene [dot] com

Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post
    Please don't even post if your just saying you don't believe it because to be honest I don't care. I just want to be treated normal!
    Saying this is where you went wrong. People are going to post no matter what, and there's nothing you can do to stop them. You should have just asked to be treated like any other member ONCE and then left it at that. To be treated like any other member, you have to act like any other member.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Useful Post:

Herp Derp is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really are just living one lie after another lie in an attempt to be apart of some community (and to be honest I'm quite amazed at how gullible people here are to believe anything you posted).

You have been moderating another cheating forum while absent here, in that time you was keylogged, claimed people from D3Scene did it and then plotted to attack and upload keyloggers here to seek revenge using the knowledge of other people that shunned your requests.

Quote Originally Posted by fogest
    Well apparently I have some problems?

I'm guessing from the chat I've been hacked?

I'm going to do all I can to get rid of this virus. Please leave fogest banned until I make contact with one of you.
    Your illiteracy of knowing anything about reverse engineering or what you're truely downloading got your account hijacked on that forum casuing several bans to innocent members. Hence you lost your moderator position because your only insurance to it not happening again was "I'll install a anti-virus".

Then roughly one week later you were caught using the vistor messaging system to organize selling public source code and banned. You sent an ban appeal via email that was under review but after your comment's stated on MSN to someone that was closed.

fogestjv AT gmail.com

I'm Fogest and to be honest how did I know it was for payhax? I never knew. I was going to check out the site first. Never got the link. I'm a terrible coder so if he was planning on selling it he would get nothing. And I just wanted ideas of what to code. Then I release it to UC. In fact I was going to release a spam bot I made. Since you won't believe me here is proof:

gyazo.com/b790509c28b16c5eca9664220ef23f25.png

Not quite finished but it's almost done. Stop assuming things please! I don't have any intentions at all to code payhacks. I truly dislike them.

Best Regards,
    Justin
    screensnapr.com/v/QyFgxl.png
    screensnapr.com/v/dirxc1.png

You can tell everyone you were away and your so called brother was using your account, several dozens of other people know different aswell as knowing that you invent stories and lie about basically everything in a attempt to be accepted, which is one of the major downfalls with you and the reason you eventually seek acceptance in new communities.

So delete this post, delete or ban this account. Hundreds of people have already seen it because it has been linked on many sites already. I just feel sorry for the decent people that appear to be greeting you on return when you was not so long ago trying to organize stabbing them in the back using malware.

Herp Derp.
    Last edited by Herp Derp; 02-20-2011 at 12:46 AM. Reason: sp

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Herp Derp For This Useful Post:

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm awaiting fogest's reply in here.
    It might become interesting

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way I see it, Fogest can do one of two things.

1. Fabricate another lie to try to back this one up.

OR

2. Throw in the towel, admit he lied, and face the consequences.

I'm thinking he'll do option one.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Useful Post:

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire View Post
    The way I see it, Fogest can do one of two things.

1. Fabricate another lie to try to back this one up.

OR

2. Throw in the towel, admit he lied, and face the consequences.

I'm thinking he'll do option one.
    it was his bro you know? ACTUALLY IT IS NOW HIS OTHER BRO HEHEHE

epic plan

eZ]aCx is offline Steve Jobs ͩͮ͗͂̋̃͏̷̻̼+ͭ̋̐
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herp Derp View Post
    You really are just living one lie after another lie in an attempt to be apart of some community (and to be honest I'm quite amazed at how gullible people here are to believe anything you posted).

You have been moderating another cheating forum while absent here, in that time you was keylogged, claimed people from D3Scene did it and then plotted to attack and upload keyloggers here to seek revenge using the knowledge of other people that shunned your requests.

Your illiteracy of knowing anything about reverse engineering or what you're truely downloading got your account hijacked on that forum casuing several bans to innocent members. Hence you lost your moderator position because your only insurance to it not happening again was "I'll install a anti-virus".

Then roughly one week later you were caught using the vistor messaging system to organize selling public source code and banned. You sent an ban appeal via email that was under review but after your comment's stated on MSN to someone that was closed.

You can tell everyone you were away and your so called brother was using your account, several dozens of other people know different aswell as knowing that you invent stories and lie about basically everything in a attempt to be accepted, which is one of the major downfalls with you and the reason you eventually seek acceptance in new communities.

So delete this post, delete or ban this account. Hundreds of people have already seen it because it has been linked on many sites already. I just feel sorry for the decent people that appear to be greeting you on return when you was not so long ago trying to organize stabbing them in the back using malware.

Herp Derp.

That my kind sirs, was a Good Game.

Resigned GFX Moderator. Left for professional GFX teams. Find me here

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herp Derp View Post

Herp Derp.
    What my brother has done is not my fault. All i know about this so called UC forum place is that my brother was a moderator there. Whenever I get msn replies or anything related to his forums I let him take over. Ofc it wouldn't be right if I started acting on what I've been told by my brother. So whenever a situation related to one of his forums comes up I just let him take over.

Now of course you won't believe me and ofc I was not liked on the other forum so you are now trying to ruin my start here. Yeah my brother may have said he is going to copy and paste a hack and sell it but from what he tells me he was asked for permission from someone to use a bfh spambot on his site. So he said yes and was asked if he wanted to code for his site. He said maybe and asked for the link to site. He never got link or site or anything and was banned for this.

I'm pretty sure there is nothing against wanting to code for another site? Knowwhere did he say he would take a source from the site and sell it. Only in the later msn convo was this said and this I'm guessing was a empty threat under anger.

But as I said before I don't want to get involved with my brothers problems. What he does is for him to deal with not me.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post
    What my brother has done is not my fault. All i know about this so called UC forum place is that my brother was a moderator there. Whenever I get msn replies or anything related to his forums I let him take over. Ofc it wouldn't be right if I started acting on what I've been told by my brother. So whenever a situation related to one of his forums comes up I just let him take over.

Now of course you won't believe me and ofc I was not liked on the other forum so you are now trying to ruin my start here. Yeah my brother may have said he is going to copy and paste a hack and sell it but from what he tells me he was asked for permission from someone to use a bfh spambot on his site. So he said yes and was asked if he wanted to code for his site. He said maybe and asked for the link to site. He never got link or site or anything and was banned for this.

I'm pretty sure there is nothing against wanting to code for another site? Knowwhere did he say he would take a source from the site and sell it. Only in the later msn convo was this said and this I'm guessing was a empty threat under anger.

But as I said before I don't want to get involved with my brothers problems. What he does is for him to deal with not me.

You've chosen: 1. Fabricate another lie to try to back this one up. !

Congratulations! You're a liar!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast