I''m leaving forum for good :D

This is a discussion on I''m leaving forum for good :D within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Range I'm not going there idiots inferno im going to CryticalError where Chris knows what he is ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    918
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Range View Post
    I'm not going there idiots inferno im going to CryticalError where Chris knows what he is doing and doesn't let his mods abuse powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Range View Post
    Leaving here because Hendrik can't control the Global moderators which sucks nothing personal against hendrik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Range View Post
    Sorry for being so harsh to you HendriK but you can't control your fucking Gmods.
    You're such an emo

    Finally you're leaving, was on freakin' time, and who the fuck cares about your releases, you got extremely much help from Christian to create your lowfeatured, bad coded, maphack.
    Believe me, noone is gonna care for losing your "releases"

    Just had to get this out due to the massive flaming you did to me on msn, silly child.

    Former Global Moderator

  2. #12
    Range is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,408
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    146
    Awwwww go kill yourself.
    I'm going to be learning it alot better Blame i think you fail to understand just you wait till a few years down the line (1-3 )...you may say what you like it's your opinion which you're intitled to....sry for bad grammer n shit i jst cba with it T_T.

  3. #13
    Infernal's Avatar
    Infernal is offline Forum God
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by BlameTheGame View Post
    You're such an emo

    Finally you're leaving, was on freakin' time, and who the fuck cares about your releases, you got extremely much help from Christian to create your lowfeatured, bad coded, maphack.
    Believe me, noone is gonna care for losing your "releases"

    Just had to get this out due to the massive flaming you did to me on msn, silly child.
    i agree
    range even CANT MAKE A SIMPLE MAPHACK he says its easy but he CANT
    Crytical made all and you just relased it and said its made by you !!!!
    piss off have a bad time nobody cares that you leave

    p.s why u still here ?

    Why noone use Blizzard with Arshmage? because Blizzard sucks!

  4. #14
    Range is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,408
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    146
    Infernal that's not true if you read in the flame post you faaaag anyways close the thread im going to stay just to annoy thoses who dont want me here sorry to get you excited.

  5. #15
    Blaze's Avatar
    Blaze is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,693
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    228
    well erm Welcome back lol

  6. #16
    aLLo-'s Avatar
    aLLo- is offline : )
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Canada ;)
    Posts
    871
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    196
    I knew it.. it was 2 good 2 be true.. what a waste..


  7. #17
    Infernal's Avatar
    Infernal is offline Forum God
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    87
    bah cmon you cant make a own maphack
    and i hate you cuz u flamed andy for no reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Why noone use Blizzard with Arshmage? because Blizzard sucks!

  8. #18
    Range is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,408
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    146
    Yes im staying because Caramba, BlameTheGame, infernal and allo- love me so much !!

  9. #19
    Blaze's Avatar
    Blaze is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,693
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    228
    Who is Andy?

    ps:Range i think you may want to change the thing under your name if ure staying lol.

  10. #20
    Blarg's Avatar
    Blarg is offline Budha
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jamaica NY
    Posts
    1,510
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    155
    wow.........im confused

    Made by me ^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •