The Union - The Business behind getting high

This is a discussion on The Union - The Business behind getting high within the General Chat board part of the General category; So this is a pretty lengthy, professional documentary with many reliable sources on why weed should be legalized. watch the ...

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Union - The Business behind getting high

So this is a pretty lengthy, professional documentary with many reliable sources on why weed should be legalized.

watch the next parts after finishing, fail quality QQ.

Idbjorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm out of weed QQ

tl;dr spend $300-400 and grow it in your closet/basement then spend your days smoking better quality bud than whack rappers

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Idbjorn View Post
    i'm out of weed QQ

tl;dr spend $300-400 and grow it in your closet/basement then spend your days smoking better quality bud than whack rappers
    inb4 15 yrs old

and no I am not a little faggot wannabe that thinks he's the weed master because his brother let his toke a bit of his doobie, i know my shit

im allso just reLly fucking blazed currently, and i keep on hitting my caps LOCK eowao

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    inb4 15 yrs old

and no I am not a little faggot wannabe that thinks he's the weed master because his brother let his toke a bit of his doobie, i know my shit

im allso just reLly fucking blazed currently, and i keep on hitting my caps LOCK eowao
    Calm down, tiger. I never mentioned you were a faggot, why the seriousness? I don't understand how you manage to post a reply like that out of the message I posted. Indoor marijuana growing is a huge business and is rising rapidly, that's all I intended to say. I literally am out of weed and that was a legitimate QQ, I think you took it as mocking or trolling.

I know why weed should be legalized. Because high quality bud trumps any hard drug or alcohol. You can do everything you normally do high fine with the same precision after a little practice. There's no hardcore comedown, withdrawals, cold sweats, vomiting, social or physical atrophy, or collapsing of the veins, and the it grows naturally in all parts of the world to top it off.

Are you taking something else? Sometimes the mood of your posts seem erratic, like coming off an anti-depressant.

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Idbjorn View Post
    Calm down, tiger. I never mentioned you were a faggot, why the seriousness? I don't understand how you manage to post a reply like that out of the message I posted. Indoor marijuana growing is a huge business and is rising rapidly, that's all I intended to say. I literally am out of weed and that was a legitimate QQ, I think you took it as mocking or trolling.

I know why weed should be legalized. Because high quality bud trumps any hard drug or alcohol. You can do everything you normally do high fine with the same precision after a little practice. There's no hardcore comedown, withdrawals, cold sweats, vomiting, social or physical atrophy, or collapsing of the veins, and the it grows naturally in all parts of the world to top it off.

Are you taking something else? Sometimes the mood of your posts seem erratic, like coming off an anti-depressant.
    No, I was just unbelievably blazed. I just had this feeling that I sounded like a wannabe, tripping out hehe. But yeah I do take ritalin (I had taken it at 4, and then toked 4 hours later, which is when it's supposed to wear off) and you crash pretty hard and it can make me irritated. But I was just psyched the whole night until I posted that. I really, with or without the benefit of hindsight, can not see why exactly I wrote that . And if you thought it was an insult or irritability directed towards you, it wasn't, plain and simple ^^

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I took it as, but I understood why because of the ritalin. I only assume someone is a wanna be when they talk about how much they smoked in a day, bought, etc. when they're probably using their parents money in the first place.

Chronuswing is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now fellas there's nothing wrong with a little marijuana in the workplace, but make sure you bring a stock of visene and mentos, because if your boss asks you about inventory that came in, and you're blood shot chink eyed smiling with grass breath, you'll get -1$ an hour on your pay for 3 months, true story, fuck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronuswing For This Useful Post: