Make cool cash from your Liberty Reserve account with Just $6.

This is a discussion on Make cool cash from your Liberty Reserve account with Just $6. within the General Chat board part of the General category; Make cool cash from your Liberty Reserve account with Just $6. I would hit the nail straight! I am usually ...

jamiekay is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Make cool cash from your Liberty Reserve account with Just $6.

Make cool cash from your Liberty Reserve account with Just $6.

I would hit the nail straight!
    I am usually a skeptic of these kind of online "scamming looking" Ads.
    I have a good job, good pay, but i love surfing the internet. I came across this and it changed my life!
    Zero percent risk. All you need is at least $6 investment which has to reside in your Liberty Reserve (LR) account
    Things you‘ll need;
    [THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED VERBATIM FOR THIS TO WORK]
    #1 An internet connection
    #2 A Liberty Reserve account
    #3 Honesty and exact following of instructions

I hate reading long stuff myself, so i am making this short. But please, read carefully and re-read if need be.
    You dont want to go crediting someone else's account instead of yours because you missed a step.

MY TESTIMONY IS SHORT AND SIMPLE
    I was asked to put in $2 each into the 3 LR accounts i knew not and also post this entire text on 100 different forums.
    I thought hard and finally decided to do it. I mean its just $6
    How much could i even loose even if it were a scam, and considering i loved surfing,posting on forums wasn't a big deal.
    So i did it and BAM!Guess what!
    1ST WEEK i made $15...i thought it would stop there + it wasnt even much money at all..CRAP! But then, watch this!
    2ND WEEK .......MORE THAN $1100
    3RD WEEK..................$1300...and now as we speak, after 4weeks of investing $6 i have in my LR account: $43,000
    NO JOKES! and it is growing really fast that it scares me, i sell of my LR fundings and i'm in COOL CASH!
    I shouldnt let u into my privacy, but i am barely 1year out of university,i am a female and i just got myself a cool ride.
    That's just a tip of the iceberg! Pleaseeeeeee take this seriously! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! PASS IT ON!

Anyways, to generate funds from your LR account starting NOW, simply carry out the following steps:

It's legal.It's been proven by OPRAH show and you have to invest only $6. READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS VERBATIM
    THIS PROGRAM IS NOT NEW. It has existed for at least a decade in many forms.
    In the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as investment of a few hundred dollars
    However thanks to Liberty Reserve and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO!

SO! THESE ARE THE THREE STEPS TO WALKING YOUR WAY INTO SUCCESS

1. If you haven`t got the $6 in your liberty account, you have to open your own free liberty account
    at Liberty Reserve website. Get acquainted with this system, see how it works and choose the variant that suits you
    and fund your liberty reserve account with a minimum balance of $7.

2. Transfer $2 to each of the 3 liberty reserve account numbers below.

3. Everything you've done - you have created a service and what you`ve done is absolutely legal.
    You ask for a legal service, and you pay for it. Simple!

STEP 1: NOW SEND $6 TO THE FOLLOWING LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT ($2 to each of them):

1) U1660136
    2) U1828775
    3) U7731327

STEP 2: NOW ERASE THE FIRST ACCOUNT FROM THIS LIST, thus the list will go higher
    (number 2 will become number 1 and number3 will become number 2 ).
    Put the number of your liberty reserve account into line 3.
    so that your account would be added to the liberty reserve database of steady participants
    for this list registration otherwise your account won’t be registered, this is what makes this business real
    and there is no room for cheat. If you don’t make payment before enrolling ,you won’t get paid
    and the system will freeze your account.

Like this :

1) U1828775
    2) U7731327
    3) Your liberty reserve number Here (MAKE SURE THE ACCOUNT NUMBER YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT)

STEP 3: Make all the necessary changes, but try to preserve the main idea. Put this article to at least 250 forums
    and News Groups. Remember, the more forums you send this article to, the higher will be your income,
    and your income depends on you directly. This business goes on and thrives thanks to the honesty of
    the participants.
    So, by the time you reach the first position in the list, you`ll have thousands of dollars in your account!

And this costs $6 and simple work!!!
    Do it now - don`t put it off till tomorrow!!!
    Time is money!!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE

1. The First thing to do is highlight and SAVE this entire post in word or notepad on your computer so you can come back
    to it later.

2. Read through the program very well so that you understand the way the system works. In my own explanation this is a
    Liberty Reserve system that yield the members money through compounding process.

3. If you already have a Liberty reserve account, proceed to the next step. If you don't have, then go to
    Liberty Reserve and register. To fund your Liberty Reserve account or change your Liberty reserve money to physical
    cash you have to go to an exchanger. Liberty Reserve exchangers are available in your country.
    You can find exchangers in your country. when searching with Google type ‘Liberty reserve,exchanger, your country'
    as keyword.

4. Remember to register under this link which already has a stronger and established network base.
    this is a secret which you might end up finding out late: in this very business the stronger the network the more
    money everybody under that network makes. Don't try to re-invent the wheel just register and do your own quota as
    directed in this post and I promise you everyone will be smiling to the bank.

5. Go to the post that you SAVED in your word or notepad as was directed in step 1 and edit it as stated earlier.
    Go to any search engine such as google etc. and search for subject of something along the lines of:
    "Millionaire message board" "Money making message board" "Money making discussion" "Money making Forum"
    "Online Job Forum" "Business message boards" "Money Making Forum" "E-gold Forums" "Liberty Reserve Forums"etc.
    Thousands of such boards will appear, all you have to do is go there register ,and start posting your edited post
    on as many message board as possible.. 200 post are ideal and remember that the more you post the more you stand
    to earn. - Another way of advertising is joining social networking sites etc. make friends with as many peoples
    as possible in these social networks site and introduce this business to them.
    You can also get referrals by joining traffic exchange sites. Go to search engines and search for "Traffic Exchange".
    Register and start advertising your biz. - You can also advertise by blogging. My favorite is'..com'. Blog as much as
    you can about this business. Post your edited post on as many blog as you can create. - You can post on classified ads
    site.. Go to search engines and search for 'classified ads sites', register and post to as many of them as possible.
    The more active everyone is the more formidable the network will be, and the more money everyone earns. So all hands
    should be on deck if everyone should put in at least 1 - 2 hours/day of their time into this business for 2 months,
    then everyone will be closer to the $3,945,960+ mark.Note that no one will be there to supervise you, but the more you
    build your network ( starting from you down ) the more you get closer to the $3,945,960+ mark. Be honest with yourself
    put in your best, having in mind that it is only you that can take you to the top.For those that will want to register
    and post in a lot forums, the registration can be very stressful, so I recommend that you use roboformfiller from
    RoboForm: The roboform filler is a free download .Download and install it in your system read how the software works
    from the tutorials provided there, then start registering and posting in a lot of forums, free blogging sites,
    classified ads site, etc..
    FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! MAY I REMIND YOU THAT IT IS ONLY $6, EVEN A BUM CAN AFFORD THAT.
    I conclude with this: if you do as you are told, I promise you within few days, you will make your first money online
    and keep it that way for the rest of your life unless there is a total Internet Crash. See you at the top *wink*

lloyd1 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a load of $%&£ to me..

Vearb is offline God

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any proofs?

If you have any queries Email me! vearb [at] d3scene [dot] com

Dima is offline La La Land

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't trust this

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lloyd1 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shouldn't this get removed, He's probably just spamming this crap all over the interwebs, and making $6 a pop off gullable people.. Which is alot really if he manages to spam enough forums...

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes this works and is very old, people used to do it by normal envelopes in real life too...But there's a problem guys, everybody needs to work with this, and you need a lot of work to make this really good income, is like a referal thingy...

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call bullshit. PM me with proof and I will consider re-opening the thread.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mads For This Useful Post: