EA games for 2011 & 2012
EA announces a list of games that is to be released in 2011 and early 2012. The list also includes a list of present available games for all consoles and Facebook.
Source : EA reveals its E3 2011 lineup
This is a longggg list! Which one is your favorite and your expectations? Reviews?
Battlefield 3 (PS3, Xbox 360, PC - Fall 2011)
- Capturing the intense reality of modern warfare across the globe, from the densely populated city streets of Paris to the barren dustbowl of the Tehran desert, Battlefield 3 is the next installment in the internationally acclaimed Battlefield series.
EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Golf Challenge (Facebook - Now available)
- EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Golf Challenge is a free-to-play social media game that delivers real-time 3D golf on Facebook.
FIFA Soccer 12 (PS3, Xbox 360 - Fall 2011)
- The best sports game on the planet brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch.
FIFA Soccer 12 (Nintendo 3DS - Fall 2011)
- FIFA Soccer 12 is the most innovative, feature-rich, and authentic 3D soccer experience on Nintendo 3DS.
- FIFA Superstars (Facebook - Now available)
- FIFA Superstars is a free-to-play social game that enables players to build and manage an ultimate team of the world’s greatest footballers, and compete with your team against friends on Facebook.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3, Xbox 360, PC - 2012)
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is the open-world action RPG that gamers have waited for. Developed by three time World Series champion Curt Schilling's 38 Studios and Big Huge Games, Reckoning is set in Amalur, a rich and deeply immersive world underpinned by 10,000 years history, created by 22 time New York Times bestselling author, R.A. Salvatore.
Madden NFL 12 (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PSP - August 30, 2011)
- Madden NFL 12 continues the rich tradition of the storied franchise by bringing fans closer to the NFL than ever before. Madden NFL 12 transforms on-field action and core gameplay modes, driving innovation in six key areas: Playbooks and Gameplay; Presentation; Franchise and Superstar modes; Dynamic Player Performance; Madden Ultimate Team; and Online Communities.
Madden NFL Football (Nintendo 3DS - Now available)
- Madden NFL Football for the Nintendo 3DS brings your favorite NFL teams to life like never before, in 3D graphics.
Madden NFL Superstars (Facebook - Now available)
- Madden NFL Superstars is a free-to-play social media game accessible to millions of NFL football fans.
Madden NFL 12 (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad - August 20, 2011)
- The #1 football game on the App Store is back to bring you the most authentic NFL experience for your mobile device. Take your game on the go with all 32 NFL teams, nearly 2,000 players and all-new modes exclusive to the mobile platform.
Mass Effect 3 (PS3, Xbox 360, PC - CY Q1 2012)
- From the award-winning developers at BioWare comes Mass Effect 3, the pinnacle of the critically-acclaimed epic action RPG series.
NCAA Football 12 (PS3, Xbox 360 - July 12, 2011)
- NCAA Football 12 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Experience the pride and pageantry of game day Saturday like never before as you go from high school superstar to top college player to head coach in Road to Glory and Dynasty modes.
Need for Speed The Run (PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii, DS - November 15, 2011)
- From the Golden Gate to the Empire State, Need for Speed The Run takes players on a heart-pounding, high-stakes race that will have players surrounded by a constant feeling of danger. Powered by Frostbite 2, Black Box studio makes its return and takes the action racing genre to new heights with stunning visuals and car physics that hug the road at insanely fast speeds.
NHL 12 (PS3, Xbox 360 - September 2011)
- EA SPORTS NHL 12 wants you to Be the Next Great Legend. Play your way to superstardom in the revamped Be a Pro mode and experience legendary moments in your player career as you shatter records and cement yourself in NHL history.
The Sims 3 Generations (PC, Mac - May 31, 2011)
- Enjoy a whole spectrum of new life experiences in The Sims 3 Generations where players can live life to the fullest with their Sims. With new celebrations to dramatic life events, there are even more ways to be creative.
The Sims 3 Pets (PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS, PC, Mac - Fall 2011)
- The Sims 3 Pets enables anyone to play as they want, whether it’s the builder who prefers to customize their Sim to match their pet, the achiever who tries to gain the most Lifetime Rewards, the experimenter who wants to wreak havoc in their Sims lives or the storyteller who captures and shares their stories with their friends.
The Sims Medieval (iPhone - August 2011)
- The Sims Medieval takes The Sims into the Middle Ages for iPhone and iPod touch with all new features, new graphics and new ways to play. For the first time, players can create heroes, venture on quests, and engage in combat.
SSX (PS3, Xbox 360 - January 2012)
- A modern day reinvention of one of the most critically acclaimed arcade franchises of the last generation, SSX packs adrenaline and reality-defying gameplay into every run.
Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC - TBD)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is a story driven MMO from the story telling experts at BioWare and LucasArts. The game will innovate the MMO genre by building on the traditional genre pillars of combat, exploration and character progression by adding story as a fourth pillar.
World Series Superstars (Facebook - Now available)
- World Series Superstars is a free-to-play baseball game for Facebook, licensed by MLB Advanced Media and the MLB Players Association.