Who would ever get married??

This is a discussion on Who would ever get married?? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Specs You can't be happy if your married to an Orge thats for sure. Absolutely true. The ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NeSuckS is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Specs View Post
    You can't be happy if your married to an Orge thats for sure.
    Absolutely true. The main reason a NORMAL guy would date a chick is to have sex with her. That's the main reason, not the only reason. If a girl is smoking hot, I'd definitely spend money on her and act good to get her to stay with me for the sex, not for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by razathru View Post
    It has to be realized that getting married isn't just about hanging out and that you lose your freedom. I have nothing much to say about American Woman but whichever country it may be, if you have found a perfect love there is nothing to worry about your life. Looks like there are concerns only about hanging out and one night stands, then forget about marriage.
    The perfect love is a girl that looks great. And those looks will fade away, what you get in marriage you can get by dating. With marriage though you can get screwed badly in a divorce which will ruin ur life. Is it worth taking that risk with the high divorce rate?? So with marriage, it's good for 5-10 years, then you can't have anymore sex the rest of your life because she'll look god awful. Or u can but then you'd risk a divorce if ur caught.

Can u imagine doing it with a 35yr old woman right now? The thought of that is disgusting. Most of those woman esp. in america don't even bother to stay lean.

Bottom line, prostitution is alive and well. Instead of using just money to get some. Men pay for their date with good looks from the gym, restaurants, drinks, concerts, vacations, purses, etc... Why would a woman pay for ANYTHING when there are a line of men willing to?

All woman need to do is look good and be young and they'll have many men begging to go out with her regardless of how messed up in the brain she is.

Woman spend 85% of all household money in america.

I see a lot of non-americans replying here. Let me tell you, males 20-40 are all trying to date hot young 20-25yr old girls. These hot 20-25yr old girls are a rarity in america because there are a ton of fat girls. So since there are so many men trying to go out with so few girls, these girls know they can get what they want, act selfish, and always think that it's about them. Definitely not marriage material, but great for dating.
    Last edited by NeSuckS; 06-05-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just one word, love.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NeSuckS is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    Just one word, love.
    Exactly, love based on how hot the other person is.

Tell me how many men would go out with some fat ugly chick for "love"? Can't you have the same love if you weren't married? Of course you can.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeSuckS View Post
    Exactly, love based on how hot the other person is.

Tell me how many men would go out with some fat ugly chick for "love"? Can't you have the same love if you weren't married? Of course you can.
    Sure you can, you can even have sex with different girls/woman even though you're married.
    The 'You can' argument isn't the best to argue, cause you basicly 'can' do everything you want.

McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I respect your opinion ,but if everyone would think like you, hate kids, there would be only some kids that are results of one night stands, and the man would stop existing in about 300 years.

R.I.P. NYAN!

KrazeedZero is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol?

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is, sure you can date woman and stuff when ur not married, but at some point you will probably be tired of it. Tired of not having one single woman that loves you for who you are, and wants to grow old with you. You get tired of having different girls, and you also get older yourself. You should get married if you are sure you found the right one. When you're married, it's obviously a lot harder to get separated compared to if you just have a girl friend. That improves yours and hers willing to stay together, even during tough times. I partly agree with you; you shouldn't get married unless you are 100% sure. And if you choose to divorce later (or she does) it is because something has changed, or something you were unaware of at the time you got married. It's stupid to say "never get married because you can always get a younger and hotter girl" because you can't always do that.

AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marriage is the equivalent to saying i'm not going to ever to bang another chick. SAD. THE SAME STUFF GET'S OLD.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AmpFlorian For This Useful Post:

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post
    if u marry a woman that fits to you, you arent stuck or anything. you re happy
    Agreed.

Though if you marry someone doesn't mean you need to be stuck...You can always go to bars with friends and get a one night stand, I don't see the problem if your wife doesn't find out, same for your wife...
    I think a couple is happier if they have liberty from each other, like marriage doesn't mean sex sex sex, means mutual share of interests I guess or something like that, If I ever marry some chick it had to be a girl with the same thaughts as me, not really the same but you get the point.
    And like Zo8 said, once you reach like 30-40 years you will like to settle down and stay with that one girl, but until than I guess we all should try to know what's out there in the ocean, because there's plenty types of fish, and you need to find that one type you like.
    Last edited by Kaskame; 06-05-2011 at 04:01 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast