Who would ever get married??

This is a discussion on Who would ever get married?? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Well, we all want that hot perfect girl. I do not live in America and I have never been there, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Smoogel is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we all want that hot perfect girl.

I do not live in America and I have never been there, so maybe my opinion is not valid.

Marriage is intended to be a bond of people that love each other. Its not losing your freedom its showing how much you love each other. However, I understand what you mean by getting bored of them in a few years to. I'm sure everyone reading this thread has masterbated over a girl a few times then found her boring. Maybe sexually you wont be happy in a marriage after a few years.

Its all very well wanting to date a hot young girl but you can't do that forever. Besides, hot girls can be bitches. Wouldn't you rather an average looking girl who don't look "ugly" but fairly attractive who is very kind, nice and caring? One that don't leach your money all the time? I would rather that than a really hot girl who makes my life harder and makes me work five times as hard just to keep her. In return the only pleasure I would get would be in the bedroom - which is not worth losing all your money over. Its better mentally to be in a relationship with a girl that is friendly, kind and caring....

Marriage is also good for children. Most commonly people marry for a family. Children are restrictive in the first stages of there life but they can turn into your best buddy, a person who always care for you. Wouldent it make you happy to be married with a child on christmas watching him open his presents? Or maybe watching him as he interacts with the world and embarrassed himself.

I see where you are coming from and I agree in some ways. Don't get me wrong, I always will put the extra effort for girls but I wont spend hours pleasing them if they do not care about me and only want me for my money or something.

My mum & dad devoiced. The countless arguments, aggressiveness, sadness even. It turns out my mum is worse off... While my dad has a fair bit of money and a new girl (who is well, not very attractive and 20 years younger than him, but very nice personality wise) my mum has noting and can barely live without continueally borrowing money from my grandparents. Divorce fucks at least one of you up.

I don't plan to marry until im much older. That way at least I will be in some sort of relation ship when im 60. Best thing to do is date whoever you want then find the right one when you start to get old and get marryed. Never alone

Edit: Just saw the video... The man seems pretty good. Agree with most of what he says^^
    Last edited by Smoogel; 06-05-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Ryanrenesis is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like young, fresh girls 18-23. 24 max.

So I don't know what will happen if I'm 30.

Spindrift23 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's called love

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spindrift23 For This Useful Post:

Darchrow is offline Life's good.

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in a relationship for more than 5 years now and I definitly can imagine that I will live with her until my death and get some kids. But I don't need to marry her ;-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123