Who would ever get married??

This is a discussion on Who would ever get married?? within the General Chat board part of the General category; who the hell would get married to some chick nowadays?? once ur married ur basically stuck with her and after ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NeSuckS is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who would ever get married??

who the hell would get married to some chick nowadays??

once ur married ur basically stuck with her and after a few years you'll regret it because you could be going out with younger hotter girls. The only thing marriage does to a man is take away his money and freedom to go out with other woman.

everyone needs to listen to this + all the other vids on Tom Leykis

So is it too hard to find any good (American) woman out there to marry?? Has anyone here found one??

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For sure there's a reason why someone doesn't find any good (American!) woman.

jk,
    I don't know anything about my futur and I don't care that much.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel999 View Post
    For sure there's a reason why someone doesn't find any good (American!) woman.

jk,
    I don't know anything about my futur and I don't care that much.
    That picture says a lot rofl. I think the problem we got today is that there are a ton of fugly woman (fat/unattractive) which means that good looking woman are in very low supply so they can leave men at any time and have 10 other men ready to bang her and treat her all nice. I know one guy whos caving in to all the demands of his hot GF, he took her to spain a few months ago, spending ALL of his cash and racking debt for her. If hot woman weren't in such short supply then he might've said no.

hanspirot is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stuck when u get married why then u married when u feel u are stuck? O.o
    U can make only two bad things in your life when u chose women u want to marry and second when u start working some job u don't like.
    When u get married u should be happy ofc with women u love not to be stuck... lol

Hendy is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wont get married cause u cant get other girls young and hot :OOO i wanna be flexible

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hendy For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanspirot View Post
    Stuck when u get married why then u married when u feel u are stuck? O.o
    U can make only two bad things in your life when u chose women u want to marry and second when u start working some job u don't like.
    When u get married u should be happy ofc with women u love not to be stuck... lol
    ur from serbia, i'm talking about america. U can be happy for a few years, but unless u got married to some 20 yr old, ur wife is going to age and prolly get fat while u can still date younger woman if u werent married. Also the woman here got this really self-centered attitude, it's all about them. Woman in america spend 85% of money in the marketplace, While they earn much less than males, And woman are twice as likely as men to initiate a divorce. And if u get divorced with kids, the woman always gets custody and you'll have to give her a lot of your paycheck for up to 18 years. So why in the hell wouldn't a man just date woman and stay single the rest of his life?

Kids can also be a pain in the ass. There is very little freedom on what u can do, like take ur wife on vacation because u got kids at home. So a few years after the wedding u become stuck at home with a fugly woman who nags at you all day and spends all ur hard earned money, who wouldn't want to get away from that? And to top it all off, woman are twice as likely to start a divorce!
    Last edited by NeSuckS; 06-05-2011 at 02:26 AM.

hanspirot is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh in my country only if u get married u u got young i mean young 18-22 years u got chance to get divorced. Womens here don't spend your hard earned money. They stick more with kids then with u. And if they spend your money they ask first i don't say womens are here slaves but they are sure better then in usa.

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hendy View Post
    i wont get married cause u cant get other girls young and hot :OOO i wanna be flexible
    u can't be flexible whole life.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hanspirot For This Useful Post:

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if u marry a woman that fits to you, you arent stuck or anything. you re happy

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stroh For This Useful Post:

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has to be realized that getting married isn't just about hanging out and that you lose your freedom. I have nothing much to say about American Woman but whichever country it may be, if you have found a perfect love there is nothing to worry about your life. Looks like there are concerns only about hanging out and one night stands, then forget about marriage.

Marriage is about living your life with your love. Make a proper decision!

A couple of bad relations in teen life doesn't mean one will have a bad married life too.

But wait!!! Why bother about marriage now? First, check your career and then the rest settles in.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to razathru For This Useful Post:

Specs is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post
    if u marry a woman that fits to you, you arent stuck or anything. you re happy
    You can't be happy if your married to an Orge thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NeSuckS View Post
    fugly
    First time I've saw someone use that word in forever

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Specs For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast