Need ideias for school project

This is a discussion on Need ideias for school project within the General Chat board part of the General category; So the school project is about interviewing deff people about his sexual behaviour and things a-like. Since I'm the only ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need ideias for school project

So the school project is about interviewing deff people about his sexual behaviour and things a-like.

Since I'm the only one in my class that knows to do good editing, they choose me to do so, after they do the interview, they gonna send me the clips for me to edit.

Now I wanted some ideias in how to do it, like I don't want it to be full of effects neither be dull, I want it to be simple and fashion, I got already some ideias for the transitions and little effects but I need more ideias.

If you guys can send links with examples I'd be really glad, I can do several things with Vegas Pro, I'm not a Professional, but I know to work it.

Thanks in advance.
    ~Kaskame

P.S.: Not looking for tutorials, just ideias! (It's diferent!).

lloyd1 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, if your going to do your school project I would recommend using spell checking, if your spelling and grammar is any less than that, you will get lol'd at.

Secondly, shouldn't content be your main concern, your doing Sex-Ed.. You should be thinking of interviewing the right people and getting alot of it down, and making sure its all short but sweet.

Thirdly, I would recommend getting Vegas Pro, strictly because your used to it and you already have it installed, this will save alot of time! You can find various ideas on youtube about transitions for your clips. Your best bet is looking for "Call of Duty Montage" you will see alot of people go to great lengths to make their videos look appealing, you could also ask the user about them

I know this is Tutorial-esque, but I know <GM>Bumblebee has a sweet Transformers intro you could "borrow", he even kindly has guides to make them on his channel here: YouTube - &#x202a;Kanal von aaron19772008&#x202c;&rlm;

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd1 View Post
    First off, if your going to do your school project I would recommend using spell checking, if your spelling and grammar is any less than that, you will get lol'd at.

Secondly, shouldn't content be your main concern, your doing Sex-Ed.. You should be thinking of interviewing the right people and getting alot of it down, and making sure its all short but sweet.

Thirdly, I would recommend getting Vegas Pro, strictly because your used to it and you already have it installed, this will save alot of time! You can find various ideas on youtube about transitions for your clips. Your best bet is looking for "Call of Duty Montage" you will see alot of people go to great lengths to make their videos look appealing, you could also ask the user about them

I know this is Tutorial-esque, but I know <GM>Bumblebee has a sweet Transformers intro you could "borrow", he even kindly has guides to make them on his channel here: YouTube - &#x202a;Kanal von aaron19772008&#x202c;&rlm;
    Your all wrong sorry bro.

1st, My main language is not english.
    2nd, I'm just editing, interviewing is for others
    3rd, I said I'm gonna use Vegas Pro, Call of Duty Montages are just too fancy, I need something diferent, was just looking for some examples.
    4th, Bee didn't do that intro (Well, he asked someone to do it, don't know though), and that one is too fancy and sucks for a sexuality theme...
    5th, If your trying to teach something, please do it more mannerly (:

PS: I'm not dumb, I know to work with Vegas, all I ask is ideias.

Thanks anyways.

ItzNitro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want me to review your spelling/grammar I can. (:

I'm not very good with ideas...Tyler is the ideas guy over on our other site lol.

Edit: 301 posts, 103 rep lol win.

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wondering if you are gonna make it very serious type of interview? I will try to get some example for video transitions but there are few suggestions for some additions.

If you want the video to be serious, you may consider the following :

Colour tone: Fonts and effects - Try to maintain the same tone - You can have a Black and White kinda serious intro for before each segment of interview. Don't make it too spooky or like SCARY MOVIE

Classic Type of fonts on video with a short symphony music during intro will be good.

I'll try to add more if you want any

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by razathru View Post
    Just wondering if you are gonna make it very serious type of interview? I will try to get some example for video transitions but there are few suggestions for some additions.

If you want the video to be serious, you may consider the following :

Colour tone: Fonts and effects - Try to maintain the same tone - You can have a Black and White kinda serious intro for before each segment of interview. Don't make it too spooky or like SCARY MOVIE

Classic Type of fonts on video with a short symphony music during intro will be good.

I'll try to add more if you want any
    I'm actually looking for a font that is professional, if you can guys can find me one that suits a interview.
    And yes it is kinda serious.

Intro is gonna be the title of the project with blurry background (hot colors) + 5-10s of each reporter (Like a presentation) with their names coming from sides having a blurry effect on them to switch between reporters...

Than middle is gonna have a background music + reporters asking people on the street and than some small sketchs of us going on the street or something like that, than we add a interview with a professional I guess (dunno this part).

Ending is gonna be pictures of us with music.

Still open for changes...if anyone have any more ideias...

the xiano is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    I'm actually looking for a font that is professional, if you can guys can find me one that suits a interview.
    And yes it is kinda serious.

Intro is gonna be the title of the project with blurry background (hot colors) + 5-10s of each reporter (Like a presentation) with their names coming from sides having a blurry effect on them to switch between reporters...

Than middle is gonna have a background music + reporters asking people on the street and than some small sketchs of us going on the street or something like that, than we add a interview with a professional I guess (dunno this part).

Ending is gonna be pictures of us with music.

Still open for changes...if anyone have any more ideias...
    if you want a normal font you can use the Verdana or WinSoft Pro

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty, using Verdana!

Hmmm, music? D:

SocialStealth is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you could try auto tuning everything like they have in Auto Tune the News (youtube it).

I did that with a video project and the class//teacher loved it.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialStealth View Post
    you could try auto tuning everything like they have in Auto Tune the News (youtube it).

I did that with a video project and the class//teacher loved it.
    Thanks for the ideia, but not really what I wanted.

Btw I have finished it, well almost, just need some tweaks and things like that now.
    Thanks all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast