LulzSec - Reality

This is a discussion on LulzSec - Reality within the General Chat board part of the General category; Most of you have probably heard of LulzSecurity, but for those of you who don't, they are the guys who ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LulzSec - Reality

Most of you have probably heard of LulzSecurity, but for those of you who don't, they are the guys who hacked Sony for like the 80th time and released a lot of data publicly. They are renowned for using /b/speak. When they fucked Sony up, it was pretty funny, and I was for them, even though I have a PS3. But, now, they've gone and hacked into cia.gov, senate websites, games and even pronsites, and they have a roaring crowd behind them pressing them on.

I've come to the conclusion that these are no lulzy scriptkiddies having their fun, but are actual terrorists who have come across the ingenius idea of acting like ediots and doing everything "in the name of lulz" so to gain support from the young population of the internet.

The consequences of hacking the CIA if you are found out are very grave, and I refuse to believe that anyone who acts like them would take on such a thing. IMHO, it's just a façade, and holy McFucktits is it working, with more than 211k followers on twitter and many donations been made to them. They could be Middle Eastern, Eastern European, NKorean, etc. and now they have all these sheep backing them up because they want to fit in with the /b/ fad. But what they've done is pretty clever: they've taken on /b/, which could just be a sweeping away of all suspicions.

This is all just my opinion, but if these guys are really who we would picture them; irrational kids with a lot of time and a sense of humour, then they are going to get buttfucked, HARD.

Vearb is offline God

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They started hacking game-servers BAD BOYZ

If you have any queries Email me! vearb [at] d3scene [dot] com

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 days ago they had 150.000 followers on twitter, right now almost 212.000.

Those mofo's took down HoN a few days ago

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just because they type like bauses doesn't mean they are, and it's not lulzy anymore

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MyNameIs941 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They didn't hack CIA, they DDoSed CIA. And from what I know they might work for CIA. There was a list of all members in LulzSec released on the Internet, most of them were working for CIA -- it said on the list.

It had all their private things and so on.

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIs941 View Post
    They didn't hack CIA, they DDoSed CIA. And from what I know they might work for CIA. There was a list of all members in LulzSec released on the Internet, most of them were working for CIA -- it said on the list.

It had all their private things and so on.
    ter·ror·ism/ˈterəˌrizəm/
    Noun: The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Domestic terrorists, but terrorists nonetheless. Fuck these idiots who think that it's all for shits and giggles, it's just a ingenius way to gain support. They've probably received tens of thousands of $ in public funding, and probably a lot more privately.

Thing is, benefits can be found in this situation. These guys will no doubt spark the beginning of a movement, the long-delayed fight for the de-regulation of the internet, one of the last free places on Earth. Whether they intend to exact revenge, chaos or large amounts of cash, their actions will have consequences that will, in the short term, have a positive impact upon us, BUT, could and probably will result in the movement candle getting snuffed and /b/ getting removed from the interwebs.

Fuck this shit

Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a feeling that some shit is going to go down very soon. After reading that, I just get a strange feeling that the internet is going to take a turn for the worse. :/

ZeD
    ZeD is offline RoR 0x266E

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    ter·ror·ism/ˈterəˌrizəm/
    Noun: The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Domestic terrorists, but terrorists nonetheless. Fuck these idiots who think that it's all for shits and giggles, it's just a ingenius way to gain support. They've probably received tens of thousands of $ in public funding, and probably a lot more privately.

Thing is, benefits can be found in this situation. These guys will no doubt spark the beginning of a movement, the long-delayed fight for the de-regulation of the internet, one of the last free places on Earth. Whether they intend to exact revenge, chaos or large amounts of cash, their actions will have consequences that will, in the short term, have a positive impact upon us, BUT, could and probably will result in the movement candle getting snuffed and /b/ getting removed from the interwebs.

Fuck this shit
    They've posted 62k accounts with their emails, yes.
    They've hacked (DDoSed, Kevin was right) CIA, yes.
    Some or maybe most of them are working / have worked for the CIA, no. The list you've read was a fake.
    They won't stop hacking on, yes.
    They will want ways more attention than they have already, yes.
    They will GET ways more attention than they have already as higher they level their hackings, yes.
    They will fall down very hard makin' a little mistake they oversee in their big greed for the big "entertainment" they seek, hell, yes.

Keep your importing shit out of the internet will keep you safe, as long as they continue their hacking wave.

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    They also got more and more allys.. more and more small groups "Join" them...
    They are people who wanna facerape the shit outa system after system..

Interwebz wars gonna start.. CIA, interpool or fbi.. dont matter it could be a private network hired to try to find these lulz guys..

Interwebz freedom is going stright to hell.. we gonna get allot of limmits in the future.. for sure D:
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast