Blizzard

This is a discussion on Blizzard within the General Chat board part of the General category; some sites have agreements and it might even be in dis agreemants that if u are part of blizz or ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blarg is offline Budha
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some sites have agreements and it might even be in dis agreemants that if u are part of blizz or any other game companie you arent alou dto do so and so and this is private content

Made by me ^

Velocity is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kamikaze, Have you not noticed, that every hack ouy ever try to use is banned within a month (or detected I mean). While actually they have let Warcraft 3 go to hell with abuse and stuff though...

aLLo- is offline : )
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Becuase.. in the agreement it says something like these Cheats/Hacks here are only used on Single Player.. once they agree to that .. they're basically in the web.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wait... Say what???

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i really dont care, smart people can be REALLY stupid sometimes... but remember the 2 big ban waves for glider and glider like hacks a month or 2 back?? so they do do something about it sometimes, but not nearly as much as they should....

my feet smell like lake mud (dont flame me for that... just had a REALLY big urge to say it )

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roflmao Volund, no need for flames, twas funny

JellyBaby is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Kamikaze the don't just do what you said in your first post for numerous reasons:1) They're not allowed to download hacks .2) The hack posted may contain trojans or any virus of any sort that's F-UD (even what they have can't detect it).3) They like mass ban waves expect one very soon for imap, they have the offsets but they're waiting for more people to use it then > gg. 4) You would expect them to be of "high intelligence" but there are people in work in diffrent sections of blizzard and there will obviously be a "working" section where people maintain the warden and it's not just as easy as downloading make it dected even they can't do that. It would take them time and effort to get offsets and they can't even do shit to Zmap xD.I hope i enlightend people on this matter i could explain more but cba.

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) They're not allowed to download hacks
    if its a free website they can, there is nothing stoping em except a terms of use agreement.... i belelve the one for this site says that you have to be a certain age 2... doesnt stop anyone...

SpiderPig is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBaby View Post
    Well Kamikaze the don't just do what you said in your first post for numerous reasons:1) They're not allowed to download hacks .2) The hack posted may contain trojans or any virus of any sort that's F-UD (even what they have can't detect it).3) They like mass ban waves expect one very soon for imap, they have the offsets but they're waiting for more people to use it then > gg. 4) You would expect them to be of "high intelligence" but there are people in work in diffrent sections of blizzard and there will obviously be a "working" section where people maintain the warden and it's not just as easy as downloading make it dected even they can't do that. It would take them time and effort to get offsets and they can't even do shit to Zmap xD.I hope i enlightend people on this matter i could explain more but cba.
    Hey range

JellyBaby is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey , still getting my accs banned >.< kindof funny how the head-admin agreed on a 6 month ban ^^ lawl.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast