Need a new username sort of thing + company name

This is a discussion on Need a new username sort of thing + company name within the General Chat board part of the General category; Hello, I am looking for a new username to use as my xbox gamertag and just my name on alot ...

czlyxh is offline TL;DR

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need a new username sort of thing + company name

Hello, I am looking for a new username to use as my xbox gamertag and just my name on alot of online games. I am also looking for a company name that will sell various items in the technology area. Please PM me in this format.
    1 (Username you recommend)
    2 (Company name you recommend)

I will choose one winner for each and the winners will receive . . I am about to get another point of rep power i believe so i can give each winner 2 rep. Please send it to me in a private message or to my email [email protected] ONLY SEND TO MY EMAIL IF YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH POSTS TO USE PRIVATE MESSAGES!

nigelkloster is offline Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey FirstOn, first off, why change your name? You've probably used that name for some time now, hence why your online friends know you by that. Second off, why not incorporate your name into your username? This could simply make it unique, and may notice your the only one with it... since there's what 500000+ "ghost" "leet" "insert other cheese name here" etc etc. That's the beautiful thing behind it, it's your identity. Third, why let other's choose names for your business? Your the one with the business plan, idea, thoughts on where and what your selling etc etc. I don't think I've ever physically known of a business that had to publicly ask for business names. You got the fine idea behind your company, it won't take to much effort to think of a name for it.

But anywho, my two cents, take it for what it's worth! Good luck with your bizz and name bud!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nigelkloster For This Useful Post: