Bye Bye Apple! Its Microsoft's World now!

This is a discussion on Bye Bye Apple! Its Microsoft's World now! within the General Chat board part of the General category; So you're thinking that now, after a man who's been battling cancer for years resigns from his position of CEO, ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you're thinking that now, after a man who's been battling cancer for years resigns from his position of CEO, the company he was CEO of will fail.

You're fucking stupid, do you really think that he is the only person smart enough in this world to make the company run? Only George W. Bush would be able to stop the company from blasting past Microsoft now.

Also, he's still Chairman of the Board as well as director, learn to read faggot

devil00 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest news guys,Iphone 5 has been leaked today by accidentally from the one of the member of apple co.He actually goes for the testing purpose n forget it at restaurant or place like that.And the person who found it,trying to sell it at 200 dollars on website.

DannyG24 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    So you're thinking that now, after a man who's been battling cancer for years resigns from his position of CEO, the company he was CEO of will fail.

You're fucking stupid, do you really think that he is the only person smart enough in this world to make the company run? Only George W. Bush would be able to stop the company from blasting past Microsoft now.

Also, he's still Chairman of the Board as well as director, learn to read faggot

So true,
    +Tim Cook was the actual player in the company this year, while Jobes was fighting his Illness, Read Cook's Bio and see that he isn't a child and did many many things.

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's one of those situations where people think that the symbol of the company is what holds it together ..

SC2Services is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this could be a knife with two sharp sides. I guess time will tell and we will need to wait at least until next year to see the results of this. I am almost certain that Steve Jobs will still have a word or two to say about what Apple does, just behind the scenes thought. No CEO ever fully retires.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SC2Services For This Useful Post:

Masterchief is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umad bro? Its just a title. I know Apple wont fall. I made this just to be funny, so clam down.

iamauser1 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    apple wont fall unless its hanging on a tree

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterchief View Post
    umad bro? Its just a title. I know Apple wont fall. I made this just to be funny, so clam down.
    Ohh, so you're the kid who makes half-assed jokes that make him look like an idiot just to get attention? Maybe it's just me, but I didn't catch a hint of humor, sarcasm and/or irony in your post. So FUCK YOU!

Masterchief is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohh, so you're the kid who makes half-assed jokes that make him look like an idiot just to get attention? Maybe it's just me, but I didn't catch a hint of humor, sarcasm and/or irony in your post. So FUCK YOU!
    umad? Dont be mad be happy now! Just because your an Apple lover doesn't mean you have to be mean! Gosh! I see now why your an "Ex" staff.

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterchief View Post
    umad? Dont be mad be happy now! Just because your an Apple lover doesn't mean you have to be mean! Gosh! I see now why your an "Ex" staff.
    Oh you. You seem not to get the point. I hate kids like YOU! I couldn't care less about your standing upon the Apple-Mac spectrum, so to be frank, please stop being a little bitch about me being mean to you when right after you make some terrible "insult" about me being ex-staff. Did it ever even occur to you that staff members don't last forever? Now shut the fuck up, and sit the fuck down.

fukkn kids

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast