Ethanhaaswasright

This is a discussion on Ethanhaaswasright within the General Chat board part of the General category; Well a while back Bushybeard asked about all this and finally a lot of stuff came up about it. I ...

Havok is offline 13E7N3S5!
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethanhaaswasright

Well a while back Bushybeard asked about all this and finally a lot of stuff came up about it.

I finished the puzzle and everything and now i just got reminded about going back to the website on August 1st (apparently they finished late)
    and when you go to The Time Has Come... it leads you to Welcome to the official Alpha Omega website if you press yes.

So bushybeard.. The Time Has Come... is not connected to the trailer you saw before Transformers. and it ends up being some sort of game,i got all hyped up about it but then i figured out it was some sort of Board/Internet game or something. Its hard to explain but it has a nice story and everything.

The gam talks about Full Scale customization and other stuff. like there is no set spells you have to choose from,and other stuff.Anyways i finally answered your question ^^

bushybeard is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just seen a whole bunch of videos related to 1-18-08 and like a few days ago it showed hoax sites and that was one of them, im really interested in this movie but not for another FIVE months
    STOP EATING MY SESAME CAKE!