I been thinking about this alot these last couple of days like 1 year ago i was fixing my extension plug socket (forgot to turn power off) i unscrewed of the lid and the brow wire has come out forgetting to turn of the power @ the mains i touched the exposed wire for about 2 seconds i had 240 volts flowing threw my body after i let go my arm felt really funny for about 2 days and that is it.
I am woundering why didnt i die 240 volts kills people but y did i not die.I have only just been thinking about this the last couple of days .
In Britan its 240 volts and in usa it is 110 volts (more then double the reason why the usa has that low ammount is cus 240 kills but i live in britan i had 240 volts going threw me so wtf.
I guess it was a lucky escape but what could of stoped the electricity from killing me???
edit: It was a single extension so i would of had the whole ammount of power