warhammerScene.com

This is a discussion on warhammerScene.com within the General Chat board part of the General category; hi there! I just comleted my warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Fansite and launched it today. It is an international ...

-LX- is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

warhammerScene.com

hi there!
    I just comleted my warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Fansite and launched it today. It is an international forum about the the Warhammer Fantasy World espacially the upcoming MMORPG which will be great!

As you can imagine the beginning of a communitysite is always a very hard part. So i would be very happy if some of you would join the forum. Hendricius will join it, too.. after finishing his skiing

Thank you and have a nice day

www.warhammerScene.com
    Please visit www.warhammerScene.com and join us

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: warhammerScene.com

i used to paint warhemmer before, and i still got them i think, somewhere in my room...

I painted the Orcs and Goblins race, and some others too.. I dont think i go find them again, as i recon i did that once, without sucseeding of continiuing..

Hawt.

-LX- is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would be nice if you could find them and post some pics in the tabletop forum
    Please visit www.warhammerScene.com and join us

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posted on your site:

Hi, i just thought i would post some pictures of my old Orcs and Goblins that i painted a long time ago.. The pictures is taken with my mobile phone so they aint no good.. =(

Well, anyway, here they are:

Some of my archers, close up

My army of meelee orcs, close up, with archers in background.

Some of my goblins riding of wolves, close up, an goblin archer in background.

My hero or captain or w/e its called on a boar, together with an boar wagon.

My River Troll, never finnished him, but didnt have mutch left(his hands and his back).

My almost finnished Catapult. Some pieces are missing, but the whip-orc is done, and those goblins are almost done. The catapul pieces in the background is finnished, but not the pieces thats not there (not so many).

My empires figures.. I had musicians and captain/hero and an banner holder, but i sold them..

The Eldars, the first one i painted.. The plane was the first Warhammer i ever painted. I also had an Chaos Spacemaring bike, but i dont know where it is.. maybe i sold it.. xD

Hawt.