Phobia and other problems.

This is a discussion on Phobia and other problems. within the General Chat board part of the General category; Well for around half of my life I've had this thing, I like to call it a phobia, that makes ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phobia and other problems.

Well for around half of my life I've had this thing, I like to call it a phobia, that makes me totally freaked out and anything scary. even just seeing a guy with tons of blood on his shirt just freaks me out totally. even if it's from a nose bleed. and it'snot just gore, but just seeing a PG-13 thrillers When I come down to say gdnight to my dad I usually stay and watch but then after 5 minutes I get totally freaked out and nightmares.
    I'd be a -wondering if anybody else are experiencing any phobias of a sort and would care to share and mabye have some thoughtful and not spamful advice. and DO NOT say that I should watch a scary movie to get over it. I cried.
    I've also been having some trouble with sleeping my whole life. I even took a drug and it won't help. I can go to sleep at 5 in the morn and wake up at 10 and I don't get through the whole day I'm asleep by, let's say, Midnight? People say it's because i think to much but I suppose that's what gets me to sleep. Also when I'm just about to go to sleep and just thinking away at things I'm fucking excited about or something else then I think " I' going to sleep and then I wake up and not a chance for an hour. you must wonder what I do in these hours. sneak on the laptop? Jack myself (lol)? I just want some advice and like I said before: kind thoughts and not spammed off topic please.

Also this post is for sharing your problems that you'd like some advice about. like blaze is freely posting about numerous things about him and now I'm following him by posting another little thing about me. I just want to help others and when you have have a problem just feel free to express it =) this community is here to help? what else?

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am slightly OCD, while not exacly a phobia, it can effect lots of stuff in your life. But for the thriller thing, you might just have a phobia of gore, and there isnt much you can do, some people swear by drugs (perscription, not pot) or hipnotism or something, but really, there isnt much that is guaranteed to work.

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not gore. just anything scary at all. just a thriller itself. The start of harry potter freaked me out so damn much I just went to the Simpsons. and what's OCD o.O? and this is for other problems not just phobias =)

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    obsessive compulsive disorder, i am obsessive about flicking light switches, i need to do it 5 times every time i walk into my bedroom. and i cant do anyting about it.

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn thats bad. Have you had it since you where born? never thought I'd meet somebody with OCD.

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no, i developed it when i was about 15, but its not really severe, my cousin has it real bad.

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    like how bad exactly?

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you ever seen the TV show monk?? kinda like that

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats what I was talking about a guy with with the screwdriver in his throat that was acting out . lol Coincidence, I just watched it at my friends.

Diesel is offline noob extraordinaire

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i get scared with knife cuts, idk what it is they just freak me out... I'm ok if its with guns or stuff, but if someone gets killed with a knife i have to leave... even swords I'm ok with...

Also I hate random scary commercials, they suck hard.
    Global Moderator, 2009-2010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast