Have you ever flamed in fron of your teacher?

This is a discussion on Have you ever flamed in fron of your teacher? within the General Chat board part of the General category; ok if you realy think that this is childlike its yes it is cause when i did it i was ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ximiko is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok if you realy think that this is childlike its yes it is cause when i did it i was 15 so you are wright but we just as i mentioned you didnt probably seen it i just made that for funny purposes so if you take that in serius and cause your google yielded no results ill explain it to you you should take such a things in seriuss cause they aint so much serius think is go outthere and do nice things get a fucking nice job and take your job in serious that is worthing take it in serious if you dont do crazy things now well its not that crazy all off us have flamed teachers except you as i see when you will be able to do them???and for mentality just make this question on yourself have i ever made something that i will remember it in my whole life?? if your google aint yielding results go upload it in googledesktop tnx... i cant answer you anymore cause you are not sense of humour .A frienldy suggest from me?? Get a life and humour tnx.....

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KaMiKaZe View Post
    @ geov just drop it no point in arguing with him please don't annoy me.
    No, but this thread is annoying me. Don't groundlessly threaten me; he posted a thread which annoyed me, and I'm expressing my disapproval, since when was that against the rules? I have yet to outright flame him, now don't I?

Quote Originally Posted by ximiko View Post
    ok if you realy think that this is childlike its yes it is cause when i did it i was 15 so you are wright but we just as i mentioned you didnt probalby seen it i just made that for funny purposes so if you take that in serius and cause your google yielded no results ill explain it to you you should take such a things in seriuss cause the aint so much serius think is go outthere and do nice things get a fucking nice job and take your job in serious that is worthing take it in serious if you dont do crazy things now well its not that crazy all off us have flamed teachers except you as i see when you will be able to to them???and for mentality just make this question on yourself have i ever made something that i will remember it in my whole life?? if your google aint yielding results go upload it in googledesktop tnx... i cant answer you anymore cause you are not sense of humour a frienly suggest from me?? Get a life and humour tnx.....
    SPEAK ENGLISH FFS. Every time I read one of your posts, I feel my IQ dropping 10 points. I mean, at least use Google translator or something; I could understand those better than your incoherent babbling.

ximiko is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As i see you were waiting for my answer dodnt ya? anyway you flamed me 1st in a nice way i didnt flamed you at all and i tried to be more kind with you
    for my english aint so good i know but if your iq dropig 10 points sry for making it less that it wass (this is not a flame btw) Btw this is probably off toppic cause of gevor so if somebody get insulted from this sry realy sry probably some1 move it to flame wars xD
    Last edited by ximiko; 08-31-2007 at 12:54 AM.

Infernal is offline Forum God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i said my teacher "asshole" in his face
    and then i got a "classconference"
    in a "class conference"
    your partens and you have to talk with all teacher for some hours
    its bad

Why noone use Blizzard with Arshmage? because Blizzard sucks!

ximiko is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe yeah i think all of us have faced this moment b4 xD

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gevorgkhc View Post
    No, but this thread is annoying me. Don't groundlessly threaten me; he posted a thread which annoyed me, and I'm expressing my disapproval, since when was that against the rules? I have yet to outright flame him, now don't I?
    when did i say it was against the rules? jeez and i'm warning you because you sound like your about to flame and making something out of nothing how did i threaten you?

Infernal is offline Forum God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ximiko View Post
    hehe yeah i think all of us have faced this moment b4 xD
    i just said this to him because my team lost at playing soccer :p

Why noone use Blizzard with Arshmage? because Blizzard sucks!

h3da is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Detention plus a phone call to parents. SO GGEd

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KaMiKaZe View Post
    when did i say it was against the rules? jeez and i'm warning you because you sound like your about to flame and making something out of nothing how did i threaten you?
    It sounded a little threatening with the '"don't annoy me" [i'm a mod]' part. My mistake.

Diesel is offline noob extraordinaire

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I yell at my deaf English teacher, if that counts, but she cant hear me...

Its funny as hell.
    Global Moderator, 2009-2010

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast