What is... Copyright?

This is a discussion on What is... Copyright? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Currently Ive been running alot of the posts on this forum through a Plaguerism program, and Ive seen alot of ...

CopyrightKeeper is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is... Copyright?

Currently Ive been running alot of the posts on this forum through a Plaguerism program, and Ive seen alot of the posts on this site, over 80% of them are blatant rips off of posts at another website which shall remain unnamed

Code:
     Mmowned.com
    Anyway, I Have Come To realise that not only are these posts exact duplicateds of mmowned posts, but also that many usernames here are almost identical to mmowned members, and your site background etc. are also the same as ******.com, could an Administrator please explain to me the meaning of this, and the same categories as ******.com?

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They copied off us and who cares if people use the same screenames also usually those posts are put in quotes but we can't control all our members trying to contribute but they weren't copyrighted so yeah whatever who cares.

DiscoInferno is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CopyrightKeeper View Post
    Currently Ive been running alot of the posts on this forum through a Plaguerism program, and Ive seen alot of the posts on this site, over 80% of them are blatant rips off of posts at another website which shall remain unnamed

Code:
     Mmowned.com
    Anyway, I Have Come To realise that not only are these posts exact duplicateds of mmowned posts, but also that many usernames here are almost identical to mmowned members, and your site background etc. are also the same as ******.com, could an Administrator please explain to me the meaning of this, and the same categories as ******.com?

LMAO, any sign of a REAL LIFE <SCANNING> NEGATIVE USER CopyrightKeeper has no rl firends or Gf, he cries alot on website's and i jealous of D3scene as it is better then his fuck site mmshit.com which is a epic failure.

Shiro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    UK - England - Manchester - in your closet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who's Mmowned???? must not be popular i havn't heard of them

Sorry You're Not A Winner

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd copy crap off of there but they wont let me sign up .

Shiro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    UK - England - Manchester - in your closet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha... I can't believe he's claiming it was stolen of there site... even if it was (not admitting anything) they probably stole it of someone else aswell O_O its a vicious cycle of stealing stuff which isn't actually copyrighted, so it isn't stealing hmm...

Sorry You're Not A Winner

NoplaN is offline God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is no plagiarism because we nearly always write where it's from!

So just STFU, please if you don't know what you're talking about

D3Scene>All

Havok is offline 13E7N3S5!
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have copied and pasted stuff from MMOwned but the stuff i copied never had the "this is owned by MMOwned and may not be reproduced in any form" crap so unless it has that then it isn't Plaguerism..

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not really think this is worth a discussion.

D3scene is incomparible to mmowned except the Design and Forum-Software. We are not affiliated in any way to mmowned. What does make you think so? The layout is purchaseable for 30$ on vbdesigns.com for everyone.... We have been forced to apply this style after our last update hence our other styles were incompatible with new software.

-D3scene is not related only on World of Warcraft but in general Blizzard-games and other Online Games.
    -Back in the time when D3 was launched it was basically only dedicated on Warcraft 3 Hacking but thanks to SEO efforts we attached to a lot bigger group now, world of warcraft players
    -D3scene only uses "WoW Hacks, Cheats" as keywords to get ranked high in major search engines. As you might have noticed, higher than mmowned.
    -The Forum-layout is not copied from anywhere. Back in the past it has been designed by "BendiK" and me and if you compare it to your website's layout I am sure our layout is far more individual.

If you note any plagiarism please directly report it to a moderator.

If you continue hijacking public forums you are going to be banned as this violates strictly our rules. Use the contact us form instead if you have any problems.

~closed
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)