Health...

This is a discussion on Health... within the General Chat board part of the General category; I am starting to get a bad feeling about my own health... and its not my mental health (it have ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Health...

I am starting to get a bad feeling about my own health... and its not my mental health (it have been fckt up for longer than I can remember)

I havent noticed it until now.. but I think I know what the problem is. Most of you will roll your eyes and say its the beer, but I dont think so. I think its my habbits and what I eat...

a half year with a daily diet of egg&bacon and pizza, 20-40 smokes a day, 2-3 bottles with soda + 10-20 cups of coffe. (Ofc the beer is a bonus to this)

I bike 7km EVERY fcking day, but I dont think this is enough.... D: I also work... sit infront of the tv or pc doing little... for not to mention sex...

Is this bad? xD hows your diet and hwo do you feel? D:
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    My regular basis of food: Whatever I want. Be it fast-food or chips or whatever, but also salad at some times (Yea, I enjoy salad )
    I drink basicly cola every day. In addition to this alcohol for the weekends and whatnot - You can't call this 'healthy' for sure..
    Furthermore I do some sport, if possible. It's all about splashdiving or trampoline - Definitly worth a shot Oh, I go to the gym 2-3 times a week in case I've time to do so
    'bout the sex.. well, saturday will be a big day, again ;D

Honestly ? I don't care about diet at all..

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    today I didnt buy only beer =) I also bought an orange!

X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stop smoking and start cooking from time to time.
    srsly, beer tastes the best with a delicious meal.

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm living pretty healthy if I compare you with me glupus
    I drink mostly water (only sometimes alc when I go out, and a cup of coffee when I have time in the morning for it)
    I was smoking for some time, but I didn't smoke now for about 6 months (I've taken only one before a few days, and that was when I was chilling with friends), and the last time that I smoked hookah/sheesha/waterpipe (however you want to call it) was about a month.
    I don't eat any candy, only sometimes when I want something really sweet. That's maybe ~2 times a week.
    But like Tracky said I eat mostly what I want to. But I really ove salad and fruits and that's the basis of my nutrition (but I also like to eat fastfood).
    Also I go sometimes to gym when I'm in the mood (I don't like to go to the gym because it's a shitty one!). I rather train with my dumbbels at home (also I lift them when I'm angry, so I can cool down a bit), and I go out for jogging when I want to or when I feel the need for some physical activity (that's once a week or more).
    Sexual I wasn't active for about a month :s
    If you think that I'm doing a diet, no. I just feel better when not drinking/eating unhealty shit and only lying in my bed.

R.I.P. NYAN!

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You want to get shit straightened up?

egg&bacon and pizza -> Bread (toasted?) + cheese/sausage/whatever you want, maybe some vegetables like bell peper (norwegian: paprika) for breakfast, accompanied by a glass of milk.
    Make your own dinner, use matprat.no and your local stores for ideas, and buy a cookbook for newbies (i suggest asian food like Thai).

20-40 smokes a day -> I get it, nicotine is lovely. But try to swap for Snus instead (if only partially), as it will not affect your lungs, which means you can run/bike for longer.

2-3 bottles with soda -> Drink water dude.. And swap the water for some lemonade (norwegian: saft) once in a while.

10-20 cups of coffe. -> If this is to keep you awake, go to sleep earlier, and don't drink coffee late at night. Also, don't stop drinking coffee now! If you spontaniously just stop drinking coffee you can have a shock (spasms and etc.).

Get a membership at a gym and go there like 2-3 days a week, and bring a buddy to train with, IT HELPS!
    Try to avoid drinking alcohol the 2 days after training, as that will reduce the effect of the training. Being physically active can ofter be more relieving than taking a beer, as you get filled with so much positive energy. (Also this effects your mental health )

Basicly what I do nowadays Remember it's allowed to have "bad health days", but if you have 3 days of "bad health" and 4 days of "good health", then the effect is greatly reduced.

Hawt.

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XplittR View Post
    You want to get shit straightened up?

egg&bacon and pizza -> Bread (toasted?) + cheese/sausage/whatever you want, maybe some vegetables like bell peper (norwegian: paprika) for breakfast, accompanied by a glass of milk.
    Make your own dinner, use matprat.no and your local stores for ideas, and buy a cookbook for newbies (i suggest asian food like Thai).
    Starting to eat more different stuff.. like chicken, rice, fish, meat vegitables etc..
    20-40 smokes a day -> I get it, nicotine is lovely. But try to swap for Snus instead (if only partially), as it will not affect your lungs, which means you can run/bike for longer.
    I smoke, use snus and chew tobacco o.0 but sure smoking less will be good.. (started with that to.. had a 20 pack in 3 days now)
    2-3 bottles with soda -> Drink water dude.. And swap the water for some lemonade (norwegian: saft) once in a while.
    Drink water? fish fck in it ffs xD yeah started to do that..
    10-20 cups of coffe. -> If this is to keep you awake, go to sleep earlier, and don't drink coffee late at night. Also, don't stop drinking coffee now! If you spontaniously just stop drinking coffee you can have a shock (spasms and etc.)
    Never. I started to drink some tea or such stuff at nights... but coffee? will never quit it.
    Get a membership at a gym and go there like 2-3 days a week, and bring a buddy to train with, IT HELPS!
    Try to avoid drinking alcohol the 2 days after training, as that will reduce the effect of the training. Being physically active can ofter be more relieving than taking a beer, as you get filled with so much positive energy. (Also this effects your mental health )
    The beer stays. No other option. If I stop drinking beer (again) I will start to drink something else.. wich might not be so lucky.. I also work to much to go to the gym. Sports made my mind go nuts I swear.. I hunt when I am not drunk in the weekends.. (not to often sadly o.0)
    Basicly what I do nowadays Remember it's allowed to have "bad health days", but if you have 3 days of "bad health" and 4 days of "good health", then the effect is greatly reduced.
    I had a mayor shopping round a few days ago.. so we will see if I can stick to it.. and yes ofc I wont go crazy on a low carbo diet.. I rather die than starting to eat mud and shit.

but thanks for the tips

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe no problem I would advice not to follow a strict diet like "low-carbo" or "no-fat" or something like that, as they are mostly yo-yo effects (meaning you lose weight when you are on the diet, but you gain it as soon as you stop the diet). Also, you will have less energy if you don't get enough carbs The body needs a healthy input of proteins, carbs and fat.

If you have an international food-store in your place (like: asia-store or something), I would suggest taking a look at it, lots of good and cheap food there

Here is a good recipe in norwegian: Grnn kyllingkarri oppskrift, med fullt nringsinnhold fra www.matoppskrift.no

Hawt.

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    My mother is a cook or she was a chief or what its called.. so that aint a problem... she knows what I like, but I dont know how to make it as her ^^ (could call her when I think off it...)

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejandroo View Post
    Well my diet is very simple if you follow my diet i hope your problem will solve.
    Break Fast: Pineapple Juice, and a slice of bread
    Lunch: A bowl of sald
    Dinner: Fruits.
    Wow, don't do this! This is way to little energy for a human being to have for one day! Not to mention to little protein and alike.

Something more realistic would be:
    Breakfast: 2-4 slices of bread, glass of milk, 1 banana.
    Lunch: Some fruit and maybe some bread if wanted. Water
    Dinner: Real dinner, lots of protein (Chicken, meat, fish), plus potatoes/rice/pasta, and vegetables. Water
    Supper: 2-4 slices of bread.

Really simple, and not expensive diet. Might also take some vitamin pills to get what you don't get through the food.

Hawt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast