Hoorah for KaMiKaZe!

This is a discussion on Hoorah for KaMiKaZe! within the General Chat board part of the General category; Yay, finally KaMiKaZe[ One of the moderators ] gets on! We're saved from immaturity's madness! Thanks, E. P.S. If you ...

editee is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hoorah for KaMiKaZe!

Yay, finally KaMiKaZe[ One of the moderators ] gets on! We're saved from immaturity's madness!

Thanks,
    E.

P.S. If you could please post here and let me rep you that'd be miraculous.

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was on and right as i tried to ban them my wireless stoped working and i had to hook up the shit computer. Also if there are any threads like that don't post in them because when i delete them your posts are deleted and it takes away some of your credits i think. But ty.

editee is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KaMiKaZe View Post
    I was on and right as i tried to ban them my wireless stoped working and i had to hook up the shit computer. Also if there are any threads like that don't post in them because when i delete them your posts are deleted and it takes away some of your credits i think. But ty.
    Thank you for saving the forums, I thought we were bound to be mass flamed/spammed, and again + rep for saving the forums, and I think theres something to be pointed out; I deleted a post just a few moments ago and noticed I lost 10 credits, I believe this should be announced.

Greetz,
    E.

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe you lose every 4 one of your posts is deleted maybe you posted in some of the threads i deleted i duno.