Fallout 3 gameplay

This is a discussion on Fallout 3 gameplay within the General Chat board part of the General category; Hmmm... Took me all of 2 hours to install Fallout 3, play it and uninstall it and list it on ...

DAN_DA_MAN is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fallout 3 gameplay

Hmmm... Took me all of 2 hours to install Fallout 3, play it and uninstall it and list it on ebay...
    I thought it was going to be more action and open mapped, rather disappointing . . . all it was just wandering around

Fantastic Graphics, but the game play wasn't for me. (not my style u know) I also like to have all my guns toggled with the scroll wheel rather than to have to pause, go to options and switch them out. Oh well . . . Waste of $18 (secondhand)

EDIT
    When it comes to playing FPS games . . .
    I have to say if the doesn't hook me in twenty minutes I'm done.
    Get Free Steam Games @ http://steam-games-free.com/?i=wfV2K9fQc

ItzNitro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Open mapped? :o Fallout is one of the most open-worlded games I've played lol.

Fallout: New Vegas (4) was on sale on Steam the other week for about $5. Bought it instantly. Love Fallout.

Did you ever play Skyrim? If you did, what did you make of that? It's a very similar format to Fallout, but I think I got more involved in Skyrim, if that makes sense...

I think Fallout 3 is maybe the best one of them all so far, mainly for the story line...but that might just be me. Fallout: New Vegas definitely has a lot of cool new features, but I think I prefer Fallout 3 mainly for the fact that I played it before New Vegas lol.

DAN_DA_MAN is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzNitro View Post
    Open mapped? :o Fallout is one of the most open-worlded games I've played lol.

I think Fallout 3 is maybe the best one of them all so far, mainly for the story line...but that might just be me. Fallout: New Vegas definitely has a lot of cool new features, but I think I prefer Fallout 3 mainly for the fact that I played it before New Vegas lol.
    Yeah, its open-mapped , but its soo bland . . . the deserts are like, well, deserts. I just wished there were more background stuff. It seems almost RPG style, I mean everywhere is empty except for only the NPC's you need to move on in the game.
    Get Free Steam Games @ http://steam-games-free.com/?i=wfV2K9fQc