What do you think about terrorists???

This is a discussion on What do you think about terrorists??? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Hey kami i didnt say they had to be Muslim, I remember the IRA they were a lot worse, at ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    spartanix is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey kami i didnt say they had to be Muslim, I remember the IRA they were a lot worse, at least the muslim extremists aim to kill the IRA would gladly stick a spike through your kneecaps than kill you.

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems that when people say "terrorism", everyone just thinks of those radical jihad pansies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Definition of Terrorism
    The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
    Indeed. Terrorism itself is not a game of who can kill the most amount of people to go to some false utopia to get laid by 70 virgins. Naturally, there are different types of terrorists, like there are different types of people. There are the retarded, cuckoo ones with their trivial beliefs, and there are the more intelligent types.
    Did you know that during the American Revolution, Americans were terrorists? Indeed, they were attempting to destroy the British rule over them for ideological reasons. Likewise, there may be 'terrorists' such as those, who wish to rebel against an oppressive government, or help their people's needs; of course you never hear about these people on the news. I mean, that would be blasphemy! Terrorists are completely different than humans; they lack mindset and intelligence, and only wish to cause other people harm! They're not attacking the invaders because they are trespassing and posing a threat, they are attacking them just to hurt them!

In all honesty, I want to be a fucking pirate. They're like terrorists, only without the turbans, and on the sea. :o .
    Last edited by gevorgkhc; 09-08-2007 at 08:30 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Put :bow:

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except for the line of pirates are terrorists without the turbans implying all terrorists wear turbans or atleast that's how i interpreted it. Btw toxik grow up plz.

For you ignorent kiddies that don't know of any non muslim extremist terrorist groups: The KKK all american angs and gangs in other countries can be classified as terrorists also the IRA and there are many more.
    Last edited by KaMiKaZe; 09-08-2007 at 05:28 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O there are plenty of terrorist groups its just the most notable ones are from the middle east. And since Al'Queda are blamed for anything terrorist related in any country it causes the stereotype of the Muslim terrorist. Its all rather idiotic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really feel like moving this to flame wars so i can flame some people but that wouldn't be very proffessional of me .

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KaMiKaZe View Post
    Except for the line of pirates are terrorists without the turbans implying all terrorists wear turbans or atleast that's how i interpreted it.
    You can't be serious...

For you ignorent kiddies that don't know of any non muslim extremist terrorist groups: The KKK all american angs and gangs in other countries can be classified as terrorists also the IRA and there are many more.
    The KKK is another example of low-intelligence groups. They seem to think that Jeebus hates all non-Caucasian when in fact, Jeebus was Middle-Eastern himself.
    Gang violence is one of the most useless, meaningless, and counter-productive things in the world.

They (KKK/gangs) may be considered terrorists as a technicality, but do not directly oppose the government or society.
    Last edited by gevorgkhc; 09-08-2007 at 06:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gevorgkhc View Post
    You can't be serious..
    I was why don't you go to 20 ppl and say "pirates are like terrorists without the turbans" and see how they interpret it

. And i was just giving some of the kidies examples on non muslim "terrorist groups so chill you don't need to go into deep explenation about their beliefs and motives.
    Last edited by KaMiKaZe; 09-08-2007 at 06:08 AM.

Toxik is offline Old News
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an infraction.. He said what's my Opinion? I stated it but I get an Infraction.. That makes sense

Oh, don't tell me to grow up. I can act however I want.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was why don't you go to 20 ppl and say "pirates are like terrorists without the turbans" and see how they interpret it
    Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Joke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Could do you much good.

. And i was just giving some of the kidies examples on non muslim "terrorist groups so chill you don't need to go into deep explenation about their beliefs and motives.
    Just want to be as thorough as possible.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast