Anyone wanna sell their Wii really cheap ?!?!? Want to buy one for my kids

This is a discussion on Anyone wanna sell their Wii really cheap ?!?!? Want to buy one for my kids within the General Chat board part of the General category; Hey everyone, Well, for those of you who know me, I am Zacro, and one of the most trusted users ...

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Anyone wanna sell their Wii really cheap ?!?!? Want to buy one for my kids

Hey everyone,

Well, for those of you who know me, I am Zacro, and one of the most trusted users here at D3Scene. I am looking for an honest seller that is willing to sell a Nintendo Wii console with possibly some games with it for a VERY decent price. I am not rich lmao. Just looking for someone that just doesnt want it anymore. If you are serious about selling one, please PM me and I will reply to you and possibly talk to you over the phone or text either way. I live in Fremont, Ohio if that helps any.
    I am willing to pay via PayPal with my credit card.

Contact me if interested.

Grandslaya is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a Wii when it first came out, received it as a gift for Christmas when I was 17, and then when the next Christmas came around, I received COD Black Ops.....best game I ever played on the Wii for FPS in my opinion. But I hope you find a buyer. I now have a 3ds, its ok to play I guess.