CE offline Again !

This is a discussion on CE offline Again ! within the General Chat board part of the General category; You try insulting me 'smartly' and even claim higher education yet you say "QUITTED" LOL. Grammar isn't important me too ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Toymaker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You try insulting me 'smartly' and even claim higher education yet you say "QUITTED" LOL. Grammar isn't important me too but just pointing out a funny irony. Omg no more stephanie! I <3 whoever did that. Really, like im strapping on for you in bed now.

Disco no need to be a dick about it, its just your misunderstanding, you'd be suprised there were over 24 people already who had to ask us for multiple steps of help ;p please refrain from making such admin-based comments without admin experience to support.

And the hack is irrelevent in this thread but being updated much more neway so shush for now guys just keep up with news. Crytical Error will be back up with a new forum / template / web site - shortly!

ZeD
    ZeD is offline RoR 0x266E

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    You try insulting me 'smartly' and even claim higher education yet you say "QUITTED" LOL. Grammar isn't important me too but just pointing out a funny irony. Omg no more stephanie! I <3 whoever did that. Really, like im strapping on for you in bed now.

Disco no need to be a dick about it, its just your misunderstanding, you'd be suprised there were over 24 people already who had to ask us for multiple steps of help ;p please refrain from making such admin-based comments without admin experience to support.

And the hack is irrelevent in this thread but being updated much more neway so shush for now guys just keep up with news. Crytical Error will be back up with a new forum / template / web site - shortly!
    Why your webside goes down so often? =/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twice in 6 months is good for me ;p first time we were reported to IPB. This time we want to fix everything up nicely. Adding new template and fixing upload bugs from before. So meh, about all i can say.

eternal88soul is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crytical u are such a scammer ur site is down because you are too busy being a Lazy a$$ to do any work. I think Crytical is the biggest scammer and also a total duschebag. I sent him $25 once so he'd update my hack with 4 new features. Well he updated me with 1 feature that night and promised the rest within 12 hours. Guess what he never sent it, kept making excuses. I got sick of kissing his ass so I told him off and then he called me a noob hacker. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't most of his clients noob hacker's. Karma is a bitch Crytical. Ur greed will catch up with you.

Perma is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't a forum what technical support is for? Doesn't having a technical support chat and forum make it a little bit redundant? Just seems that way to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I work 36-40 hour weeks with a real job not counting what i do online and college. And still doing ok with CE/D3. CE is down becuase we're changing to a new web site and forum you c0ck masteriing TROLL who's last two posts, only inactive ones this week, are trolling me. New Forum Under Construction Here and Web Site so gg no re

You didn't get scammed you got what you paid for with 1 bug and then asked me do 1 more thing i offered to do free instead of for pay, you never sent the pay, but i never i did it, then i realized you're a petty immature dick and decided to never finish it. So do what you want.

I already said i'll refund you and let you keep what you got. I'd win a paypal dispute if i simply sent them that, unless they're more corrupt then i even trust. So you're lucky you get to keep anything, YOU'RE the scammer. Trying to pay under the value for a bonus featured program and then get your money back through paypal lies and try to damage a good repuation. Blow me. Stop trolling.

And Perma: Nice timing to post, easily expected though ;p But nah many people spread the hack beyond just a few sites I know of. And many don't feel like posting. It doesn't matter how you feel about it with me being the one who actually has to handle the drama of many many people needing technical support on the chat, so the feature is quite useful, succesful, and i just feel nice offering it : )
    Last edited by Toymaker; 09-20-2007 at 03:18 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12