GamerzNation - For Gamers by Gamers - Forum Community

This is a discussion on GamerzNation - For Gamers by Gamers - Forum Community within the General Chat board part of the General category; This Will Be Interesting,...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72
  1. #41
    Icnopandaz's Avatar
    Icnopandaz is offline Geek

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dunedin, New Zealand
    Posts
    791
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    168
    This Will Be Interesting,

    Last edited by Icnopandaz; 04-13-2013 at 02:17 AM.

  2. #42
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline Bott


    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,343
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20
    Reputation
    2306
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolkid4092 View Post
    This Will Be Interesting, Im surprised I never saw this when you started the thread, Seems Like a game ive played before, Im gonna download when Online! Seems Like a good game, It reminds me of Warcraft/D3 With the angle of the camera,
    What.

    @kent

  3. #43
    Zacro's Avatar
    Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    691
    I have resurrected my gaming community which is the reason for bringing this thread back to life. If there is any issues with this please, admin team, let me know. I hope that Tracky will still allow it as he did before.

  4. #44
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline Bott


    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,343
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20
    Reputation
    2306
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacro View Post
    I have resurrected my gaming community which is the reason for bringing this thread back to life. If there is any issues with this please, admin team, let me know. I hope that Tracky will still allow it as he did before.
    We don't care about you advertising it.

    Good luck though.

    @kent

  5. #45
    Abundant's Avatar
    Abundant is offline Mentor

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Photoshop CS5/Graphic Section
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    We don't care.

    Good luck though.
    Don't care but took the time to register on the forums tho? hmm


  6. #46
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline Bott


    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,343
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20
    Reputation
    2306
    Quote Originally Posted by Abundant View Post
    Don't care but took the time to register on the forums tho? hmm
    We don't care about you guys posting an advertisement on here. As in, go ahead, it's okay.

    Having to donate a dollar to access chatbox is the only drawback so far. I like it though. Nice and clean.

    @kent

  7. #47
    Abundant's Avatar
    Abundant is offline Mentor

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Photoshop CS5/Graphic Section
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    We don't care about you guys posting an advertisement on here. As in, go ahead, it's okay.

    Having to donate a dollar to access chatbox is the only drawback so far. I like it though. Nice and clean.
    Well the reason we made it so users have to donate $1 to access to shoutbox is because that is the minimum amount we ask for Donor at the time. We also did this to stop new members coming onto our forums and spamming the shoutbox with content and links to other sites.

    But thanks for the comment and it means much.


  8. #48
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline Bott


    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,343
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20
    Reputation
    2306
    Quote Originally Posted by Abundant View Post
    Well the reason we made it so users have to donate $1 to access to shoutbox is because that is the minimum amount we ask for Donor at the time. We also did this to stop new members coming onto our forums and spamming the shoutbox with content and links to other sites.

    But thanks for the comment and it means much.
    A lot of spammers and scammers will gladly spend a dollar to flood your chatbox if you guys gain a bigger userbase. If we had a dollar chatbox, it would have been destroyed by spammers. You might want to look into maybe a rank thing for that. Works out better.

    @kent

  9. #49
    Abundant's Avatar
    Abundant is offline Mentor

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Photoshop CS5/Graphic Section
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    A lot of spammers and scammers will gladly spend a dollar to flood your chatbox if you guys gain a bigger userbase. If we had a dollar chatbox, it would have been destroyed by spammers. You might want to look into maybe a rank thing for that. Works out better.

    Being a Donor to our community does not allow the user to Scam, Spam, Flame or Troll the rules apply to all members alike weather they are a Donor/VIP or Regular Member. Everyone will be following this same rules on here, in other words this isn't an Ac-Web.


  10. #50
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline Bott


    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,343
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20
    Reputation
    2306
    Quote Originally Posted by Abundant View Post
    Being a Donor to our community does not allow the user to Scam, Spam, Flame or Troll the rules apply to all members alike weather they are a Donor/VIP or Regular Member. Everyone will be following this same rules on here, in other words this isn't an Ac-Web.
    That's not what I mean. People could just join your site, play nice, spend a dollar, gain access, then spam. Rinse, repeat.

    I'm just throwing constructive ideas at you.

    @kent

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "the game was not found"- help me pls
    By Total.NooB in forum Warcraft 3 forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:20 PM
  2. Hero Line War Lition 9.0d! "Game Not Found"
    By Tattva in forum Warcraft 3 Custom Maps
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 06:07 PM
  3. "Balloon Boy" Falcon Henne Admits: "We Did This For The Show"
    By Dolph_Lundgren in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 01:40 AM
  4. error " skill file not found" at serverstartup
    By misspker in forum Mu Archives
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •