GamerzNation - For Gamers by Gamers - Forum Community

This is a discussion on GamerzNation - For Gamers by Gamers - Forum Community within the General Chat board part of the General category; Forums are now back ONLINE !! ***New Promotional Offer*** The first 30 members will be placed in a special group ...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up GamerzNation - For Gamers by Gamers - Forum Community

Forums are now back ONLINE !!
    ***New Promotional Offer***
    The first 30 members will be placed in a special group which will allow instant use of the shoutbox, which is usually obtained with 150 posts or more. This promotion will last until we get the 30 new members. This will only apply to members who register and are active within the forum communiy.

Hello Everyone,

If this is no longer allowed as said by Tracky, then kindly remove it and I will say no more about it.

I was given permission from Tracky quite some time ago to post a forum community here as long as I gave a redirect back to D3Scene on my forum, so I hope it is still okay to post it. I have decided to resurrect my gaming community with a new name, new forum, new look, much more improvements, etc. It was formerly named Gamers Intent, and is now called GamerzNation. Not only is this one much better, but also much more professionally thought out. I have paid a full year up on this one and this forum is here to stay no matter what.

This community is much like D3Scene, it is a community for all gamers alike. We hope to see some new members join us on our forums, as well as stay active here on D3Scene because well lets face it, D3Scene is the very first gaming forum I, myself, became a big part of. You can find us at the link below and we welcome all suggestions as well.

Thank you everyone and good day.

GamerZNation Forum Community
    Last edited by Zacro; 09-01-2015 at 01:15 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zacro For This Useful Post:

<GM>Bumblebee is offline I'm The Good Bee :)

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looked over the site... im signing up right now

Small bit of feed back though would be probably to make the domain something like .org .net or .com and to please fix the chatbox... i saw it when i first went to the site and i can barely make out what it says because of the background.

Click here To see all my Tutorials and get Help.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .i wont be changing the domain lol. the gfx will be worked on but thx for joining bud

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump

pinkrage is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The transparent background for the chatbox is just a big "CLICK X AND CLOSE THIS SITE NOW" for me.

Sorry for being blunt.
    ~MEW~

Smoogel is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I find the chatbox, and the whole transparent theme of the forum, rather annoying.

Also .info domains are not as SEO as other popular ones such as a .com. You could have a little more trouble with search engines rankings than you would with another. Cannot remember where I read this, but I will post a link if I ever find it.

The low quality advertisement(?) banner of the starcraft services will turn a lot of people away too. It's also a bad idea to make people sign up to read threads and is only a 'ok' idea if your forum has a lot of activity. A lot of people wont want to invest the time into registering.

Edit:
    Last thing - what is different from your forum to D3scene? Why should I sign up? What do you offer that D3scene don't? It just seems like a clone of it. Noting making it worth while to sign up and/or contribute.

Sorry if I seem to critical, I only wish offer to offer feedback - but creating and managing a forum is hard work and takes a very long time. In order for a forum to have a chance to start getting good traffic/sign ups it needs to be high quality from the start. Sadly, I've seen to many people try to start up a forum and give up after a few weeks/months
    Last edited by Smoogel; 07-04-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for all of the feedback. Yes, the forums still need lots of work done to them I do know this. The chatbox is just temporary as I have stated before. Not sure if i stated that here, but i did say that somewhere lol. i have been without internet for quite some time now with moving and financial hardship and such, so i can't really do anything at this moment. I will post more updates when i can. I am at someone elses house right now checking my stuff.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That sucks dude, I can help with Gfx if you want. It needs it :X

@kent

kiteflyer is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just joned at d3scene and I am not ready to join in another site yet. I will check out this one first. Then may be I will come back to yours. Till then, wait for me.
    Last edited by kiteflyer; 07-10-2012 at 09:12 AM.
    Twinkle, twinkle, little bat. Watch me kill your favorite cat.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for all of your comments and feedback ! It is very much appreciated. Now that I have gotten my internet connected and everything up and running in my new place, I will now continue to work on it a little more. I have replaced the background with a new one, and removed the chatbox as it just did not fit the design well in the least bit. I will continue to do my best to improve the community, and please do check us out if you ever get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    That sucks dude, I can help with Gfx if you want. It needs it :X
    Any help is greatly appreciated bud. Contact me on Skype : statics_zacro

Also, I have added a link to our Facebook page on the primary post as well. Please Like our page, it will only help us obtain more members and an active forum community.
    Last edited by Zacro; 08-16-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast