Last thread about DcDistribution

This is a discussion on Last thread about DcDistribution within the General Chat board part of the General category; Well jin YiJian/strydez. - I recommend you change your email as all I had to do was Google your msn, ...

SoyNice is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last thread about DcDistribution

Well jin YiJian/strydez. - I recommend you change your email as all I had to do was Google your msn, finding your sythe account almost instantly. And seriously… Your telling me your so retarded you forgot your sythe name. hahah.

So Strydez, turns out you have a permanent ban on sythe for scamming. Read a few posts down, found your name was jin YiJian. A google search found jin YiJian on Facebook under the second link posting about bfbc2 hacks. " my ign is strydez." " can you send the loader to [email protected]?" " me on skype, thrinityx1" Skype matches banned sythe account.

BAM: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1027125434 just to make sure I asked for your timezone to refer it back to what countries were linked to it. Of course Korea came up matching your asian nationality on facebook.

sources : Lataz pig - Pastebin.com

The scammer`s name is Jin Yijian. He`s from korea and he wears black glasses and has black hair. I think he`s probably scamming in Korea because his family are poor or something. But you can also see this forums here

Sythe.Org Forums Sythe.Org Forums And just ask Google about him. Lataz pig - Pastebin.com http://www.d3scene.com/forum/cd-keys...eu-cd-key.html http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/tra...unt-store.html

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. THIS WILL BE MY LAST THREAD.

This is very good news. I live near him but in vietnam. I might go see this kid and where he lives if I find
    him. He told me he lives in singapore. Ima do the world to find him in anyway. 40$ is still alot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SoyNice For This Useful Post:

Darchrow is offline Life's good.

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is one of millions of scammers. And it was your own fault because you didn't take a look on the 'untrusted user list' and you didn't use a middleman. 6 threads about this matter are more than enough and I'm really about to give you an infraction.

And 40 bucks are peanuts. End of story.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darchrow For This Useful Post: