Ufo - Haiti

This is a discussion on Ufo - Haiti within the General Chat board part of the General category; Poison, im here right?? thats a proof that aliens exists^^...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Poison, im here right?? thats a proof that aliens exists^^

" [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please... take another look.
    ufoblogger.blogspot.com

NOT FAKE.
    Haiti is fake.
    Trees move the same, have same 3D model, all leaves are exactly in the same place. FAKE FAKE FAKE Haiti!

WaitForUfo is offline KING OF ROC
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok lets say, you are right and its fake. but the proof on that u just typed in that post are pretty funny. Wind moves the trees exactly in the same direction, and flying object was above those...

So, what you guys think about second video ?
    Well, i was pretty sure haiti is the best so far ufo movie, but if u all thinks its fake then ok

Second video posted.... well the woman act really strange but the movie can be real :]

please post any other nice videos so everyone will be a ble to see it from here(no dancing carrots thnx)
    Last edited by WaitForUfo; 09-30-2007 at 12:46 PM. Reason: above*

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    <<<<LOLZZZZZZZZ
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glupus View Post
    <<<<LOLZZZZZZZZ
    LOL. Like Area 51 or summin?

Quote Originally Posted by WaitForUfo View Post
    ok lets say, you are right and its fake. but the proof on that u just typed in that post are pretty funny. Wind moves the trees exactly in the same direction, and flying object was above those...

So, what you guys think about second video ?
    Well, i was pretty sure haiti is the best so far ufo movie, but if u all thinks its fake then ok

Second video posted.... well the woman act really strange but the movie can be real :]

please post any other nice videos so everyone will be a ble to see it from here(no dancing carrots thnx)
    Lol I meant it's fake the trees move in the same motion, not in the same direction. and + UFOs do NOT look like that, they are usually bright blue and white lights travelling extremely fast in the sky. The USA government found a UFO just crashed which was a 16x8 feet disk of polished steel. inside it there was nothing, not humans, no wires, to technology. but what had first of all happened is that a Mexican squad had been sent in an open air jeep, they found it and then with radar found out that they had stopped. so 4 american helicopters with men armed and in biochemical suits came and found all the Mexicans, dead from a virus unknown to our world. they ten took the Metal disk, hooken it up to a heli, took the dead men away too, then exploded the open air jeep, then left and then any evidence of where it went is gone. Sorry I will try to find the vid for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12