******* Spamming, again.

This is a discussion on ******* Spamming, again. within the General Chat board part of the General category; The topic "Much Better" is a ******* Spammer, also Errage is one. I've got a screenshot of Errage. I'm banned ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Toxik's Avatar
    Toxik is offline Old News
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,699
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    803

    ******* Spamming, again.

    The topic "Much Better" is a ******* Spammer, also Errage is one. I've got a screenshot of Errage. I'm banned from *******, which means I can't be "Leeching" anymore. I would like him banned because I don't feel like messing with ******* anymore, now they decide to come over and bitch some more..



  2. #2
    Errage's Avatar
    Errage is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    -1
    Sorry, but I haven't spammed anywhere :\
    MMOwned member.

  3. #3
    Diesel is offline noob extraordinaire

    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    United States - AR
    Posts
    1,385
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Reputation
    775
    Ahh, we meet again Errage -.- why don't you just go away?
    Global Moderator, 2009-2010



  4. #4
    Kalbintion's Avatar
    Kalbintion is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,060
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    318
    seems like this thread is going to be moved to the flame section lol....shouldve been placed there to begin with;

    however, could u clue me in on wtf ur talkn about?

    E: in a POLITE and non-flame manner
    I reject your reality and substitute my own ~Adam Savage

  5. #5
    Errage's Avatar
    Errage is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    -1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalbintion View Post
    seems like this thread is going to be moved to the flame section lol....shouldve been placed there to begin with;

    however, could u clue me in on wtf ur talkn about?

    E: in a POLITE and non-flame manner
    It would appear that in the past, a good amount of work was stolen from MM Owned.com, and posted up here (Sometimes even without giving credit)

    So then, the more immature members of the forums started spamming your forums, which then caused spammers from here to spam MM Owned, which led to quite the arguement. I just came here to check since MM Owned is running slow tonight, found a post that is on MM Owned, and PM'd Toxic about it :\

    You can tell by the way I have -3 Reputation and -4.4 Credits.

    Such hate.
    MMOwned member.

  6. #6
    Volund's Avatar
    Volund is offline Banned

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in my own pants...
    Posts
    5,090
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19
    Reputation
    1484
    Quote Originally Posted by Errage View Post
    It would appear that in the past, a good amount of work was stolen from MM Owned.com, and posted up here (Sometimes even without giving credit)

    So then, the more immature members of the forums started spamming your forums, which then caused spammers from here to spam MM Owned, which led to quite the arguement. I just came here to check since MM Owned is running slow tonight, found a post that is on MM Owned, and PM'd Toxic about it :\

    You can tell by the way I have -3 Reputation and -4.4 Credits.

    Such hate.
    yes, there is still "hate", we cant regulate everything, and seeing as only a few of our members are active at *******, we dont even know when a thread has been ripped most times, if your members would contact a moderator, we can deal with it without having to resort to "spam", whitch is really what your members should have done in the first place.

  7. #7
    Errage's Avatar
    Errage is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    -1
    Quote Originally Posted by Volund View Post
    yes, there is still "hate", we cant regulate everything, and seeing as only a few of our members are active at *******, we dont even know when a thread has been ripped most times, if your members would contact a moderator, we can deal with it without having to resort to "spam", whitch is really what your members should have done in the first place.
    I do agree, I don't know why people decided it would be smart to spam, but it wasn't, and members that were found spamming were banned from MM Owned.
    MMOwned member.

  8. #8
    Volund's Avatar
    Volund is offline Banned

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in my own pants...
    Posts
    5,090
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19
    Reputation
    1484
    ok, so if you find more stuff that was OBVIOUSLY ripped, and that can be directly proven, not just stuff that is up on every self-respecting exploit website, PM a global mod or admin (blue or red name)

  9. #9
    Toxik's Avatar
    Toxik is offline Old News
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,699
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    803
    That is false, sadly. Because I did indeed go to MM Owned at my cousin's house couple weekends ago and Neinteen didn't seem to be banned. So, please show some proof. Neinteen was the one who started the spamming, then other members I don't know names of came!


  10. #10
    spartanix's Avatar
    spartanix is offline Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    77
    I suggest you close this soon before someone starts another war.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •